~ 7 - Its a Yes ~

Both came inside and saw the families talking.....Meera's eyes fell on them and she said....

Mee : Look they also came....

Arshi came towards everyone and sat on their places respectively....

Gaurav said looking at Khushi....

Gv: It is a yes from our side....

He said and diverted his attention to Daksh as Khushi looked at him hoping he would ask her opinion in this important decision of her life but it didn't happen .....though she already decided that it's a yes from her side but atleast her father could ask her once...she sighed thinking this....

Daksh : Its a yes from our side also right Arnav

He asked looking at Arnav with a teasing smile.....

Gr : Okay then we will call our family priests for the auspicious dates for Engagement and other wedding rituals.....

Gauri suggested smiling .....

Ath : Aunty can you call the priest nowitself .....because we want this marriage to happen soon.....right Arnav

He said and then looked at Arnav smiling teasingly....

Gv : Yeah sure why not ...we also want this wedding to happen soon....I 'll call the priest and see whether he will be available today or not....

Gaurav said and took out his phone and went away from them to call the priest at home today....Arnav frowned hearing him and thought how could a father want his daughter to leave his house this fast....

Khushi looked at Gaurav with moist eyes thinking how early he want himself to free from the burden that is her for him

Looking at Khushi , Arnav got some idea that what might be going between the father and daughter .....

Changing the topic Gauri said...

Gr : Till he came back lets move to the dinning for lunch....

All nodded and moved to the dinning area....