~ 25 - She is Drunk ~

In kitchen

Khushi : You go back Amaira......I am coming in a while..........

She said as they kept everything back at their places.........

Amaira nodded and left..........

Khushi : How can you be so stupid Khushi.......You were jealous........

She said to herself in disbelief..........

Khushi : what is this ?

She said as she opened the fridge and looked at the bottle.........

Khushi : Whatever it is but it seems tasty.......

She said after drinking it a little and drank the whole bottle in a go........

She kept the bottle on the slab........She turned to leave but gasped.........

Khushi : You scared me Arnav .........

She said........

Arnav : you took time to come back..........

He replied and she sighed........

Arnav : Waise Can I ask you something............

She nodded........

Arnav : were you jealous.........

He asked with a teasing smile..........and stepped close to her.........

She looked at him wide eyes.........

Khushi : Umm......No...No......why would I ?

She replied stammering and stepped back........

Arnav : Its nothing wrong in getting jealous because it shows how possessive you are for your loved ones........

He said and pulled her closer by her waist........

She looked at him surprised...........

Arnav : And secondly , you don't need to feel jealous , I am all yours.......

He whispered in her ears and she clutched his collar tightly in her fist and closed her eyes with the proximity........

He backed off suddenly hearing her giggles........

Khushi : Is it ...... Really you are mine.........

She said smiling ..........

He was confused with her behaiviour because she never behaves like this..........

But nevertheless nodded at her answering her question..........

His gaze fell on the empty bottle kept on the slab , his orbs widened realizing what it was..........

Arnav : Khushi , did you drank this...........

He asked hoping she would deny.........

Khushi : Yeah , Yeah , it was so tasty that I drank the whole bottle.......

She giggled and he palmed his face and cursed Atharv as he was the one who brought the drink here..........

Arnav : Meri jaan chalo , you need rest........

He said thinking to make her sleep in the room before anything happens..........

Khushi : Aww.........you know Arnav , when you call me with that endearement I feel so happy..........

She as happily as the drink started showing its effects........

He smiled at first hearing her but shaked his head immediately reminding himself that she is drunk.........

He felt weight on his chest and saw she slept and he sighed.......

He picked her up in his arms and left the kitchen.........

Someone smirked standing outside the window of the kitched looking at his camera........

He turned and his face revealed ............

He is Rohit ( He came back after knowing that all were doing party and made an excuse to the elders )

Roh : Now I will see who will trust you after seeing these pictures........

He said looking at the pictures of Arshi.........He clicked it in that way that Arnav's face won't be visible and only Khushi will be seen........

Roh : You insulted me by slapping me Khushi , Now I will humiliate you in front of everyone tomorrow........

He smirked evilly and went from there.........

Inside

All stood seeing Arnav coming from the kitchen with Khushi in his arms.......

All asked worriedly at the same time..........

All : What Happened to her ?

Arnav : She drank the whole bottle you brought Atharv ............

Ath : What ?

He shouted and the girls looked at him confusingly............

Ama : What was in it ?

Ar : Explain them while I will come after making her sleep in the room......

He said and went from there ...........

All girls glared at the mens after hearing what was in that bottle ...........

_______________________________

He placed her slowly on his bed...........

He was going to stand straight but her hold on his collars pulled him towards her and also fell beside her almost on her........

Due to that her sleep broke and she opened her eyes.......

Both looked into each others eyes, Arnav frozed seeing their proximity .......

She smiled with her eyes drooping....,,

Seeing her smile he came back to his senses.......

He tried to release her hold on his shirt......

Khushi : You know your eyes are so beautiful........

She spoke and he looked at her..........

Khushi : Yeah really , I am not lieing ....... You know they speak a lot.......

Arnav : I can say the same to you too........

He said lying beside her at a safe distance......

Khushi : Really , what they say ?

She asked.........

Arnav : I don't know, I am not able to read it yet , because whenever I look in your eyes you always look away........

He said seriously.........

Khushi : You want to know that.........

He nodded........

Khushi : Then I will tell you today.........but you have to promise me something.........

Arnav : I promise you everything Khushi but I don't want to know anything now , when you will be in your senses you can tell me that........

He said softly.........