~ 109 - Dil Ye Mera ~

A few days later

9 : 45 PM

Arshi's room

Arnav : Khushi ......Khushi.......

He entered the room calling her .......At that time Khushi came from the balcony with a sleeping Arush in her arms and gestured him to be quiet ..........Arnav nodded and went towards them ........ He kissed Arush's forehead and then Khushi's forhead.......Khushi smiled at his gesture.........

Then she slowly made Arush lie in his cradle while Arnav covered him with the duvet.....In sleep Arush clutched Arnav and Khushi's finger in his both small fists and they smiled ........

Slowly untangling theirs finger and patting his head lightly when they were confirmed that he slept peacefully they went to the balcony to talk.......

Khushi : What happened Arnav ?

She asked as they stood against the railing looking straight while the cold wind blowed on their faces soothingly.......

Arnav : Why did you hide that haan ?

He asked turning his head towards her ........His tone was calm......She stiffed hearing him........

Looking down she said.........

Khushi : What are you saying Arnav I didn't hide anything from you........

Pulling her towards him by clutching her upper arms .........

Arnav : Acha nahi chupaya kuch tumne mujhse........then what about today's result ...... you don't find me capable to share such a happy news with me that you are selected in the interview ........ why are you doing this haan........

His voice was filled with anger and pain....... Pain that she didn't share the news with him and anger that why she is hiding it.......

Khushi : Toh kya karti haan....... Arnav even if I am selected I had to leave for 2 years training .......... And I don't want to leave you........I don't want to leave Aru now.........

She said loosing her calm .........and her tears fell from her eyes......

Arnav : So you decided to sacrifice your dreams for us........

He said and she closed her eyes..........

He sighed frustratedly.........

Arnav : Tell me one thing didn't you know before that you have to leave us for training if you get selected.........com'on yaar har kisi ko apne sapne poore karne ka mauka nahi milta hai Khushi , yaad hain na maa ki baat........ then why are you doing this to yourself Khushi..... you have done so much hardwork to achieve your dream and now when it is infront of you , you are denying to take one last step towards it.........

He said clutching her shoulders lightly..........

Khushi : Arnav please ..........

She pleaded but he continued......

Arnav : One minute .......One minute....... Are you worried for Aru haan....... Don't you trust me with him...... Don't you trust me that I will take care of him ........

He said and she looked at him......

Khushi : No Arnav..... I trust you with him....... You will be a perfect father for him....... But.....

She paused and he frowned........

Arnav : But what Jaan.........

Khushi : But how can I leave his responsibility on you only haan........ It was I who promised her not you.......I am grateful to you that you shared this responsibility with me but I can't just leave this on you na.........

She tried to make him understand.........

He know that she was caring for him only but then also he felt hurt by her statement........

Arnav : If a man can achieve his dream even after having a child then why can't a women achieve her dream......

He said and she stared at him........

He sighed........

Arnav : Since when we became you and me Khushi ( pausing a little) ... Anyways ...... I just want you to fulfill your dream so you won't regret it later...... But its purely your choice which you just reminded me........

He said and silently left the room.........she frozed at her place but before she could realise anything he had already left......

Tasveer Man Mein Basi Yaar Ki
Tasvi Padhi Tere Pyaar Ki

She fell on her knees crying realising she had hurt him a lot by questioning his love for Arush.........

Khushi : I am sorry Arnav.......

She sobbed silently taking care her voice wouldn't go inside the room which would disturb Arush...........

Dil Yeh Mera Tere
Dil Se Ja Mila Hai
Rab Se Jisko Manga
Tu Voh Sila Hai

She looked out of the balcony seeing Arnav's car going out of the compound of Raizada Mansion........ She cried more seeing that she hurt him so much inspite of him doing so much for her......

Taqdeer Jabse
Tujhse Mili Hai
Jaam - E - Mohhabatt
Zah - E - Aashiqui hai

Whereas Arnav drove his car on the silent road and many thoughts occupied his mind....... He was angry .......He was hurt ...... and in anger he didn't want to say something to her which would hurt her so he left RM silently for some peace of mind....... And in that he didn't realised that he had left her also there alone.........

Kaise ho shukriya
Mujhko jo chunn liya
Hhal - E - dil Na keh sake
Tum ne toh sun liya

Khushi brought one of the chair near the railings and settled on it waiting for him.......It is the first time he left her.......and gone out of the house without solving their fight and letting her cry in his arms......

Ehd - e - mohobbat ko
Pura kiya
Dard dill ka leke
Dil de diya

She didn't knew when she slept there only waiting for him..........

Yeh ishq tum na karna
Yeh rog hi lagaye
Dafan khud kare hai
Phir soag bhi manaye

He drove the car that was when he realised how far he came from his home.......He stopped the car with a jerk.......

Arnav : Uff Yaar how could you leave her there like this.........she must be crying .......

He started his self cursing session........

Aashiqon ke dil mein
Yeh Aas bhi lagaye
Phir Aas ko bhuja ke
Yeh Aag bhi Lagaye

Then taking a U turn he started towards his home...........

Koi toh hai mera apna
Koi toh sahara ho
Ghum mere thehar toh
Jaayein koi kinara ho

Some times later he reached back home and straightaway went to his room.........

Thais aisi del pe lagi hai
Kya gunaah hamara tha
Mangte hai khuda se yeh
Mera Ishq sada salamat ho

Entering in the room he didn't find her there and went to the balcony to search her where he had left her.......

He sighed deeply seeing her sleeping on the chair near the railing as he understood she had slept while waiting for him.......

He knelt infront of her and noticed the dried tears on her face ......He kissed her forehead and caressed her face lightly not to disturb her sleep.........

Then picking her in his arms he went inside the room and made her lie on the bed properly..........

Then after freshening up he also lied beside her taking her in his arms.......

Arnav : I am sorry jaan for making you cry so much but this time you have you choose your dreams instead of family.......I won't let you sacrifice your dreams neither for me nor for our son.......We will support you everytime you make decision for yourself........

He whispered slowly and kissed her forehead before sleep engulfed him......