~ 86 - Trip To Haridwar ~

3 Days Later

Arshi's room

Arnav : What happened Khushi why are you making me wear the jacket ? Am I not looking handsome in that the T-shirt only.......

He said as she brought the leather jacket from the closet room and gave him to wear it........

Arnav's look 👇

She looked at him narrowing her brows hearing his statement

Khushi : That's the problem that you are looking handsome in that half sleeves T-shirt of yours and I don't want anyone to look at the something which is purely mine.........

Khushi's look 👇

He looked at her rasing his brows while she was busy in adjusting the jacket properly

He looked at her rasing his brows while she was busy in adjusting the jacket properly .........

She looked at him as he caged her in his arms.........

Arnav : Is my jaan getting jealous haan.......

He said with a teasing smile........

Khushi : Why should I be jealous haan....... I would have been jealous if you were not mine....... But currently you are solely mine and hamesha hamesha ke liye you are only mine then why will I get jealous ......... I was toh just protecting my husband.......

She said looking into his eyes making him smile .......... He leaned closer and nuzzled his nose on her cheek......

She giggled at his gesture........

Arnav : Possessive and all haan.........

He whispered and she just smiled a shy one.......

Their sweet moment was broken by his phone ring..........and he cursed the caller for that........

Then placing a kiss on her cheek he distanced a little still not leaving her ........

Arnav : What Atharv ?

He asked picking the call........

Atharv : If your romance is done then can we please leave ....... Everyone is waiting downstairs for you both only.......