~ 110 - The Plan Execution ~

Next Morning

At 8:30 AM

Turning to the other side slowly Khushi opened her sleepily feeling the other side of the bed empty. She sat on the bed frowning

Khushi : Where did Arnav go ?

She didn't thought how she did came here on the bed because she knows how much he cares for her in whatever the circumstances.

That was when she noticed Arush was also missing.

Khushi : Where did the Dad and Son gone early in the morning ?

She thought..

Then she went to freshen up..

Khushi's look👇

Coming downstairs she saw everyone was having breakfast and specially the father and the son

Coming downstairs she saw everyone was having breakfast and specially the father and the son. It was the first time all started the breakfast even have already completed it without waiting for her and that was the thing which made her upset but plastering a smile she went towards everyone..

Khushi : Good Morning everyone..

She chipped taking her seat beside Arnav and Arush was on Arnav's lap....

Arnav's look👇

Arush's look👇

Arush's look👇

They all wished her back but not like everyday which made her sad and curious too that why are they doing this with her

She was busy in her thoughts when Arnavs voice broke her trance..

Arnav : Mom today I am taking Arush with me to the office

He said while glancing at Khushi with the corner of his eyes.

Before she said this Gauri interrupted....

Gauri : But Beta we will handle him why are you taking him to office with you..

She said the same sentence which Khushi wanted to say..

Arnav : No Maa I can take care of my SON properly .. you dont take TENSION of it

He said stressing the words and winked secretly at Gauri who blinked her eyes gesturing him.

It was Arnavs plan which he discussed with everyone to ignore Khushi for today only.....

Gauri : Okay as you wish.

She said and Arnav stood with Arush in his arms..

Arnav : Okay guys we will leave then..

He said and started moving towards the exit while Atharv followed him.The whole time Khushi was the silent as she was too shocked to react and what shocked her more was even Arush didnt called her..

Once they were out of her sight Atharv asked Arnav.

Atharv : Dont you think its a little more for Bhabhi...... she would be hurt with our ignorance..... also what is the guaranty that she will agree for going and wont sacrifice her career....

He asked Arnav who was looking at Khushi who was sitting on the dinning table completing her breakfast alone as Gauri also took Gaurav to their room for rest.

Arnav sighed hearing him and patted Arush's back who seems to be sleepy.....

Arnav : We have to make her realise that becoming a homemaker is neither her choice nor her dream.... Not that its a bad thing to be a homemaker or its easy but I cant let her sacrifice her dream under the circumstances..... I dont want her to sacrifice her happiness in making her family happy which usually women do...... Also she should be rest assured that we can even manage if she will be gone for her training...... And also it is just a matter of two years na.

He explained him and both started going out of RM after making sure Khushi had her breakfast.

Atharv : Yeah we can manage till then but are you sure you can live without her for two damn years ?

Atharvs sudden question made him stop in his track Arnav looked at him blankly..

Arnav : No..... But that doesn't mean I am going to stop her for achieving her dream.

His statement had made Atharv silent and he didnt asked anything further....

Then both settled in the car and the driver took them to AR Design.....