~ 85 - Vacation Planning ~

4 Months later

Its been 9 months since Arshi's marriage and their togetherness........ The love , care , trust and respect which Khushi has for Arnav is increasing day by day........everyday she felt lucky to find him who changed the meaning of love for her........ And as for Arnav, his day starts on her and ends on her only...... though the time passes but they never let each other feel alone........they never let each other feel ignored because of their work...... they take time for each other at anyhow....... Also one week ago Khushi's mains were also completed for which she did so much hardwork and Arnav always stood by her side .........

Currently all were sitting in the dinning having their breakfast talking with each other........

Arshi's look 👇

When suddenly Arnav suggested

Arnav : Guys ..... Since Khushi's exams are also completed so what about we go on a family vacation.....

He said and all looked at him thoughtfully.........

Khushi : Why not ...... Lets go Mom..... we will enjoy a lot......

She said looking at her parents beaming with joy..........

They smiled and nodded........

Atharv looked at them, he was going to deny because of something but stopped hearing Arnav's next statement........

Arnav : Khushi why not we call our friends also on this trip..........

He said glancing at Atharv through the corner of his eyes and smirked a he saw a smile on Atharv's face after his statement........

Khushi : That will be superb........we will enjoy a lot........

She said excitedly and all smiled seeing her excitement..........

Gauri : But Arnav where will we be going ?

She asked and all looked at Arnav........

Arnav : Anyone can suggest the place Mom and I will be taking care of the arrangements........

He said shrugging........

All nodded and thought for a while when Gaurav suggested......

Gaurav : What about Haridwar ?

Gauri looked at him as he said this.........She remembered once after their marriage she had asked him to take her to Haridwar and he didn't took her there that time.......she didn't expect that he would have been remembered that......... But again some thoughts occupied her mind and she sat straight and looked elsewhere..........

Atharv : That is Awesome so we all are going to Haridwar..........

All nodded enthusiastically.........

Arnav : So lets divide our work........

He said and all nodded.......

Gauri : I will prepare snacks for all of us.......

Khushi : I will call our friends and ask them to join us....... and will help Mom........

Arnav : I will take care of the hotel bookings there for our stay.......

Atharv : Then I will call the pilot to arrange our private jet.......

They said and distributed their parts of work......

Gaurav : Since there is no work left for me there then I will be your guide there and for that I think I should start my research from now only........

He said chuckling and all laughed at the way he said that.......

Arnav : Okay so we all will be leaving after 3 days .......

He said and all nodded enthusiastically for the trip........