~ 23 - The Secret Party ~

Later everyone arrived downstairs Arnav was helping Khushi with her luggage......

Arshi's look  👇

Khushi : Arnav , I can do it myself

She said trying to take the luggage back.........

Arnav : Why , Can't I help my wife........

He said and she looked away shyly.......

Khushi : Biwi bani nahi hoon abtak.......

She said after composing herself.......

Arnav : Voh toh duniya ke liye.......Nahi bani ho to kal tak ban jaaogi......Aur vaise bhi mai toh tumhe pehle se hi dil se apni biwi maan chuka hoon.......

He said smirking holding her hand and she blushed.......

Arnav : Whenever you blush na , you look so cute and beautiful..... and I very proud that I am the reason for your this blush......

He said.......

Khushi : Lets go down fast , all are waiting ..........

She said and started movng and he chuckled seeing her red face.........

_____________________________

Later it was decided that the elders will move in same cars, girls in same and boys in same as per the plan.......and the luggages in different one.......

All left the Farmhouse together........

Girls car

Anvika was driving the car , Khushi was on the passenger's seat, Meera, Mihika were on the middle seat while Ahana and Amaira were on the back seat.......

Mee : Guys , I need to tell you something Important.......

Meera said seriously........

Ama : What's that ?

Amaira asked.........

Mee : the mens are doing a secret bachelor's party......

She said and all shouted together.........