~ 81 - Unexpected Guests ~

3 months later

Raizada mansion

These three months were very happy for Arshi but were also busy for Khushi as she was very busy in preparing for her prelims which were after a month......She was working very hard for them and Arnav being the ideal husband always supported her whether waking up at night for making coffee for her or for motivating her........

It was Sunday when Khushi was in her study room and studying..........

Downstairs Arnav was with Gauri , Gaurav and Atharv in the living room....... Not wanting to disturb Khushi he came down to spend time with them........At that time only Khushi came down as she was feeling thirsty and her water bottle was also empty not wanting to trouble anyone she herself came down to get it.........

Arnav's look 👇

Khushi's look  👇

Khushi's look  👇

Arnav saw her and smiled as she came towards them

Arnav : You could have asked me na ........ I would have brought it for you..........

He said seeing the empty water bottle in her hand..... Khushi smiled.....

Khushi : No its okay Arnav.........

Arnav : Ab aa gayi ho toh come and sit with us ........ it will be good for refreshment.........

She nodded and sat beside him while he called HP for some snacks ........

Some times later HP brought snacks for Khushi.........

Khushi : No I don't want it Arnav........

She denied eating anything..........

Arnav frowned and took the plate from HP and gave him the bottle to refill it and HP went from there..........

Arnav : Arey aise kaise.......you didn't had anything since three hours........com'on open your mouth..........I will feed you this......

He said and she blushed seeing everyone's teasing smile.......

While Arnav didn't focused on anyone as his priority was his wife who didn't ate anything since long time......