~ 112 - Blessed to have you ~

Arnav opened his cabin door and sighed in relief seeing her there.

He closed the door and came to her and sat on the sofa beside her..Her sobs were pinching his heart ..She also felt his presence around her..Not able to take it anymore he pulled her in his arms..

Arnav : Please dont cry Jaan..

He whispered in her ears caressing her head lovingly

Khushi : I am sorry.I am so sorry for hurting you Arnav please never ever stop talking to me I will do whatever you want but please dont do this ever..I cant bear your ignorance even if it was just an act..

She spoke looking into his eyes seriously while tears kept flowing from her eyes realising she had hurt him..

While seeing her in this state is doing nothing but making Arnav more guilty for the act he did.

Arnav : I am sorry for that Jaan.I promise I will never do that but please dont cry now...

He said cupping her face and wiping her tears while kissing her eyes..

Khushi : Hmmm..

Arnav : I just wanted you to feel relaxed from the responsibilities so that you can focus on your dream which came true without any tension of anybody..

He told her what he felt while she felt blessed to have such a man in her life.

Khushi : Every single moment I feel lucky to get such a caring man as my life partner...Not even for a single moment you let me feel sad or let me compromise with anything.... Its such a blessing for me to have you Arnav....

She spoke her heart out.... while he was in a mood of teasing her seeing her prasing him..

Arnav : Ab what can I do if you cant resist my charm....

He said with a smirk to which Khushi hit him playfully on his arm and he chuckled....

He again hugged her tight pulling her on his lap..

While she blushed at his actions.

Khushi : What are doing Arnav ? Its your cabin someone might come....

She spoke slowly.

Arnav : Dont worry no one dares to enter ASR's cabin without my permission so please be quiet and let me have my quality time with my wife...

He spoke in a hush tone and she relaxed in his arms while he inhaled her fragrance keeping his head on her shoulder while she leaned on him keeping her head on his. Both were just feeling the moment in silence in each others embrace.....

Same Night

Arshi's Room

Arnav came out of the washroom wiping his wet hairs and his gaze fell on Khushi who was sitting on the bed silently looking at Arush who was sleeping peacefully in his crib....

He sighed understanding her worries..

Sitting beside her he called her slowly.

Arnav : Jaan

She looked at him and sighed.

Keeping her head on his shoulder she spoke..

Khushi : I have decided something Arnav.....

He caressed her hairs with his fingers keeping his chin on her head and both sat with the support of the head rest.

Arnav : Hmm.

Khushi : I am ready to go for the training....

As she spoke his fingers stop..

She looked at him while he did the same.....

Arnav : Are you sure ?

He asked to which she nodded..

Arnav : I am proud of you Jaan I am so happy with your this decision....

He said merrily as he was genuinely happy with her decision for her....

Khushi : But I am gonna miss you a lot....

She said hugging him tightly

Arnav : But I wont..

As he said this she looked at him with a jerk...she glared at him with her big eyes....

Seeing her expressions he laughed out loud..

Arnav : Aww my innocent jaan did you believed that I wont miss you haan....

He asked raising his brows.

She hit him lightly on his shoulder and hugged him smilingly.....

Both stayed there in each other arms cherishing the present moment and enjoying their partners warmth