~ 95 - The Promise ~

Rashmi : After me please take care of my Arush.......

She spoke and tears fell from her eyes........

Khushi : Nothing will happen to you Rashmi..........Aur rahi baat Arush ki toh mai vaada karti hoon ki mai uska ache se khayal rakhoongi........Jab tak tum theek nahi ho jaati...... Himmat rakho.........hum bade se bade hospital mei tumhara ilaaj karvaanyenge...........Tum theek ho jaaogi ..........Tumhe theek hona hi padega.........( And don't worry about Arush I will take good care of him...... Till you get perfectly well...... stay strong....... We will take you to the best hospitals and doctors........ You will be alright ........ You have to be alright.....)

She spoke determinedly with tears in her eyes ........

Rashmi : Please promise me Khushi that you will take care of my Arush after me........ you won't let him be a bad person like his father.........Please use achi parvarish dena..........please mere jaane ke baad use meri kami mehsoos mat hone dena.........please promise me.........

She said breathing heavily........

Khushi got worried for her.........

Khushi : Tumhe kuch nahi hoga........

She spoke panicking and pressed the buzzer for Doctor.......

Rashmi : Plea......Please ........Promise......me........

She spoke with a lot of difficulty........

Khushi : Promise........I promise.......

At the same time doctor and nurse entered the room..........

The doctor gave the injection to Rashmi who got relaxed and closed her eyes.........

The doctor then asked Khushi to move out and let the patient rest......

Seeing Khushi coming out of the room Arnav hugged her  understanding her inner turmoil.......

After sometime doctors came out and instructed them to not speak something infront of the patient which will stress her more .........

They nodded and doctor and nurse went from there.........

Karthik : I think we all should go home now because the doctors are not allowing anyone to stay here at night .........

He spoke .........

Arnav : But I think it is allowed to let one family member stay with the patient........

He spoke thinking.........

Karthik : Yeah it is but don't know about this hospital na .......

He said shrugging.........

Karthik : But they said one nurse will be here with the patient all time.........

He continued and they nodded.......That was when they saw Naira coming with Arush in her arms.........

Khushi saw them first........

Khushi : Naira.........

She whispered..........

Naira : Guys Arush was crying so much for his Maa...........See his whole face had become red because of crying........I was worried about him so I brought him here.......Now only in the way he slept........

She spoke and the three of them were looking at the child with moist eyes and thought how cruel the fate is to snatch away this innocent boy's world ...........Naira was looking at them confusingly as she still don't know about Rashmi's condition...........

Khushi took Arush in her arms slowly not to disturb his sleep......She cried silently hugging him and Arnav hugged both of them in his arms........

And then Karthik told everything to Naira......

She also cried .......

At that time a nurse came to them.........

Nurse : The time to meet the patient is finished ........You all can come to meet the patient tomorrow morning........

She told them and they sighed......

Khushi : But........

Nurse : Don't worry Ma'am.......we take care of the patient well and a nurse will stay with her the whole night till anyone from the family come in the morning......

She spoke and they nodded satisfied.......

Then after sometime they left........

As they moved out of the hospital and came towards their car Khushi spoke to Naira.......

Khushi : Naira ......I am taking Arush with me.......

Naira : Are you sure you can manage.......

She asked......Khushi nodded.....

Naira sighed.......

And both the families left to their home........

In Arshi's car

Khushi was sitting hugging Arush in her arms looking outside the window........

Arnav glanced at her ........

He sighed he know her better then herself.......

Arnav : Are you okay Jaan.......

She looked at him and nodded.........

Khushi : I am fine.......

She whispered and again looked outside ....... He sighed.......He know she is lying to him but he thought to give her some space......

Sometimes later they reached RM and saw all of them sitting in the living room waiting for them........

They sighed in relief.........

Gauri : Where were you haan..... where are your phones both of you......

She spoke as soon as she saw them........

Arnav : Jaan you go with Arush in our room ...... I will talk to them........

She nodded and went to their room..........

As she left Arnav took a deep breath and told them everything what happened.........

Gaurav : Oh God this much happened with that little boy.........

He spoke sighing.........

Gauri : Oh God why this is happening with that innocent child.......

She spoke and wiped her tears.........

Atharv : Maa handle yourself.........we have to stay strong for Arush and Did you saw how Bhabhi was affected with it we have to handle her also.......

He said hugging her sideways.........

Arnav : He is right Maa........Khushi is affected with the news a lot we have to stay strong for her and for them........

He said and they nodded..........

Gauri : Beta you go to her and I am sending dinner for both of you through HP........

Arnav nodded and went to the room.........

Arshi's room

Arnav entered the room and saw Khushi was half lying on the bed beside Arush and staring at him only........

He sighed.......He had to talk to her he decided.........