~ 14 - The Gift ~

Arnav then came in the living room to meet Gauri and saw her talking with Ritu and Jaya.......

Arnav : What's happening Mom ?

He asked smiling at the three ladies and sat beside them.......

Gauri : we were just discussing about tomorrow's preparations.......

She smiled replying .......

Arnav : Acha Mom Me , Khushi and her cousins are going for movie.......so.......

She interrupted him......

Gauri : You don't need to ask for the permission bacha .....she is all yours.......and haan till you are with her we don't have to worry about her safety.......

She said carressing his hairs....

Arnav smiled gratefully at her trust on him........

Arnav : Yes Mom I won't disappoint you guys......

He said assuringly and they smiled at him.....

Ritu : But bring her home soon don't take a lot of time there.........

She teased him...........

Jaya : Tum bhi na Ritu .....why are you teasing our Jamais saa ...... see even he is blushing........

She said making Arnav more embarrassed......

He cleared his throat and compose himself and went from there to Khushi's room.......

He knocked the door but she didn't came so he himself came inside her room......He observed her room keenly and decided something.......

Thinking that she might have been in washroom he went to the balcony and sat there waiting for her scrolling through his phone........

He heard her singing after sometime........

Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum

He saw her coming out of the washroom already ready.........

Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum
Tumhe Paakar Zamane Bhar Se Rishta Tod Denge Hum
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum

He stood leaning on the French door of her balcony and admired her as she stood infront of the dressing table and combed her hairs.......

Khushi's look 👇

Bina Tere Koi Dilkash Nazara Hum Na Dekhenge

She sang in her sweet voice applying her Kajal........and he smiled and came towards her singing.......

Tumhe Na Ho Pasand Usko Dobara Hum Na Dekhenge
Teri Surat Na Ho Jismein
Hmmm
Teri Surat Na Ho Jismein
Voh Sheesha Tod Denge Hum
Agar Tum Mil Jao
Zamana Chod Denge Hum

She looked at him shocked as he stood behind her and both saw their reflection in the mirror.....

He chuckled and said.......

Arnav : Don't look at me like that ........Haan Maana ki tumhare jitna acha nahi but I can also sing little bit......

He said and she smiled.......

Khushi : Thoda bohot nahi But it was too good......

She said turning to him and praised his singing........

He just smiled........

Arnav : Acha are you ready then.........

Khushi : Hmmm Lets go......

She said nodding and picked her sling bag from the bed.........

Arnav : Give me your hand.........and close your eyes.....

He said standing in front of her ...... she frowned......

Arnav : Trust me......

He assured and she smiled ........and closed her eyes forwarding her hand........

He then made her wear the bracelet and she smiled feeling that on her wrist.......

Khushi : Its so beautiful.........

She said with shinning eyes as soon as she open them

Arnav : You like it.........

He asked

Khushi : I loved it..........

She said admiring the bracelet and he smiled......

Ar : Don't remove it ever.......

He told her......

She frowned..............

Khu : Hmm...but why?

She asked.....

Ar : Voh .....May be I might not be with you sometimes so I want you to feel my presence around you all time.......

He smiled giving his one reason.........

Ar : ( In Mind ) Also I want to ensure your safety all the time .......

He thought thinking about her safety and security from his enemies and rivals hence he had placed a gps tracker on the bracelet to make sure she will be safe and he thought that he will inform her later...........

She nodded convinced by his explanation........

Ar : Lets go then.......

Then both went downstairs together..........