~ 12 - There for you always ~

Breaking the hug Amit said....

Amit : How are you my little Princess ?

He aked cupping her face.....

Khu : I am fine Nanu......

She smiled replying.......

Jaya : Offo Amit ji ...... Now stop calling her little princess she is going to marry very soon........

She said smiling........

Amit : Chahe kitni bhi badi kue na ho Jaaye she will always be our little princess....... Right princess.......

He replied frowning and looked at Khushi who nodded........

Gauri hugged them happily........and Gaurav also greeted them......

Gv : Please come in Dad and Mom.......

They nodded and came inside.......

As when they got to Know about that day through Khushi when she returned from her training, they were very angry on Gaurav and were coming to take both of them i. e. Gauri and Khushi..... but Gauri had stopped them saying that they shouldn't come here otherwise the matter will get worse and also gave them swear that they won't talk to Gaurav and promised them that she will call them immediately if any emergency ........ Although they were bound by her swear but they were guilty for selecting Gaurav for their daughter and since then they never talked to him well and indirectly make sure that he shouldn't repeat that mistake again........though they know that Gaurav respects them truly but then also they didn't forgave him yet......

Gaurav also noticed their changed behaiviour but didn't said anything.......

As they sat on the sofa simply ignoring Madhumati and her son Khushi said......

Khu : Where are others Nanu........

She asked excitedly......

" We are Here"

They turned and saw her Mama Mami standing at the door ........

Dev Singhania and Ritu Singhania

Dev handles his family business and Ritu is a self independent lady she runs a fashion boutique.......both of them are lovely and adorable couple ...... they love Khushi like their own kids......They live in Mumbai with their son and daughter in law......

They came inside and hugged Khushi and Gauri.......

Dev : How are you Bacha ?

He asked lovingly......

Khu : good Mamu....

She smiled......

Madhumati rolled her eyes seeing them......

Gr : You all sit I'll bring something for you......

Gauri said....

Ritu : I am also coming with you Gauri ......