part 38

When Izuku found himself inside of Ectoplasms classroom he couldn't say he was delighted. The rage he had nit long before hadn't been quelled much and nothing but destruction or fighting could sasiate it. Izuku was more rational now that and understood neither of those thing would be possible therefore he had to ride this anger out. So God help anyone who tried talk to him.

Their lesson was delayed by 30 minutes but to be honest Izuku's interest for maths was squashed right now. The boy roughly threw Ectoplasm his incomplete worksheet  with a post stick note attached saying I need help with this question please. While he knew the teacher didn't deserve the harsh treatment he couldn't find it in him to change his attitude. Luckily for Izuku Ectoplasm seemed to get the jist of Izukus mood and kindly gave Izuku his other sheets back with a post stick note saying that he could come and see him during a lunch break for support.

It was to everyone's good luck that they paid attention to Izukus bad mood. They tiptoed around him like a bomb was about to go off, and frankly it could, nobody dares look at the boy and anyone near him leaned away, it was like Izuku has a person repellent on him or a shield that kept people from noticing him or being around him. It was quite possible Izuku did have a shield around him, he couldn't be sure but such strong emotions did strange things to his quirk.

As soon as the classroom clock showed the end of the day Izuku was gone, rushing from the room and teleporting to the dorms. If Aizawa wanted him, he'd have to put him in cuffs. 

The anger he felt was dangerous, it was settled anger, cold anger, anger that  allowed him to think seriously. His walls were up and they were fierce, ready to defend against all. There would be no way of them falling every again.

Izuku sat on his bed contemplating, all he wanted to do was something, anything and yet he wanted to do nothing ever again. He was jittery but calm.

Zenon flopped onto Izuku's bed, "Lucifers pissed you know. We are all on tender hooks. If you don't destroy UA he may well destroy it for you."

"That would be so satisfying." Izuku replied, "But we just can't, and its so annoying."

"So what's the plan instead?"

"I dunno, what can I do really. I could run away but I'd never find peace, I don't want to be here but I don't want to harm anyone, not really."

You owe All might and Bakugo  a punch though right." Zenon smiled.

Izuku couldn't return the smile, but he appreciated it.

"Thanks Z."

Izuku sighed.

I wish everyone would just let me be, nobody wants me here and I don't really want to be here. I need a way to get everyone off my back, Shigaraki, Nezu, the students.

"I know Zuku, I know. Fancy A game of chess?"

"Chess! You hate chess."

"I hate chess, but you enjoy it, so lets play."

"Okay."

.

.

"Izuku. You best be in there." Someone said rapping on his door.

Izuku's eyes opened.

"Izuku, open the door."

Izuku groaned, "Aizawa."

He rubbed his eyes, sleep falling onto his face, "coming sir."

Izuku got up and shoved his draw away from the door so that he could open it. On the other size of that door, Mr Aizawa stood- fuming. 

"I keep sticking my neck out for you child, but again and again you disappoint me!" Aizawa fumed.

"Sir, it was within everyone's best interest for me to come to my dorm." Izuku retaliated.

"Even if that was true, I need to know these things Izuku. You cannot keep doing whatever you feel like! You are now apart of this school, and if you continue this rebellious streak I wont be able to help you against the consequence. Teachers are already questioning your transfer."

Aizawa paused.

"Sort. It. Out."

And with the slam of the door, he was gone.

Izuku mood turned sour, not even Aizawa felt the need to hear him out. Even if Izuku hadn't handled things the right way, he had done the responsible thing. 

Rather than sulk he focused his energy elsewhere, trying to find out more on Shigiraki. Unsurprisingly the internet came up with practically nothing, so like most people would do, Izuku hacked any file from any agency he could think of that he could get away with pilfering files from. Turns out not even the pros had much on this guy yet. In fact he was still being classed as a low threat target, they were focusing their efforts on more infamous villains. *insert eyeroll*. How slow could the hero's get, honestly. It didn't take a genius to know that Shigiraki was up to no good, surely that would be worth an investigation- apparently not. 

At this rate, Izuku thought to himself, I'll be getting one of the demons to go undercover.  

"Oh, Izuku what a fabulous  idea!" the twins said together, peering around Izuku's shoulder.

Without flinching Izuku replied, "You shouldn't sneak up on people you know, you may give someone a heart attack."

"Its a shame we can't give you one," the twins sulked.

"haha, very funny."

There was a long pause.

"I wish things could go back to normal." Willow spoke softly.

"Me too, Wills, me too."