Part 17

Izuku made his way home, it was pretty quiet: most people were working. But Izuku enjoyed the peace, it allowed him to forget his problems and just be free- for a while.

As he got home he felt off, he wasn't sure why, but something didn't sit right. The problem was he'd checked the while house and absolutely everything was fine. He wasn't gonna lie, it completely freaked him out. The whole situation made him uncomfortable, as though you're being watched, or perhaps there was a ghost.

Izuku wasn't staying home for long, especially not today. He gripped his costume and pulled it on. As usually, he hopped out the window and off he went.

His patrol was pretty quiet- for a short while. That was until he saw some freaky looking Bird thing fly through the air. That definitely wasn't normal- actually it was completely abnormal.

He went to investigate. It took him a while to get there, taking a train but once he arrived it was total chaos. Fire and destruction riddled the streets. People were screaming bloody murder and pro were trying to attack the monster and protect the citizens but it was perilous  Izuku could see. Nobody there would be able to take that thing, except maybe him. He wasn't sure if he was ready for that yet though and he was sure some other big shot hero would arrive.

He had more pressing matters if there could be. Just 30 seconds ago izuku saw a flash of red race down an ally.

He knew exactly who it was, he just wasn't sure who his next victim would be.

Izuku followed, a blue haired kid was stuck paralysed to the ground, stains katana pierced through a part of his useless body.

The boy would certainly die if Izuku didn't help him, but Izuku didn't particularly mind Stain. Yes he was funked up, yes he was attacking a child and yes he was going about things in the wrong way. But, Stain himself wasn't wrong, infact he was completely correct about the corrupt hero society. He was not correct about Allmight though.

Maybe he'd try and speak to him?

"Stain!" Izuku said, fearless.

The man turned, a crazed look in his eyes.

"Don't interrupt me kid!"

"KID!" Izuku shouts back.

"Oh yes. I know all about you." Stain replies "and," He continues "I quite like you so let me kill this brat. I don't want to hurt a fellow vigilante. Infact I'd like to get to know the kid under the mask."

"Stain, I can't let you kill him."

Stain visibly got angrier.

"And why the fuck not, I do not discriminate. This kid is worthless, pathetic. He taints the hero society." Stain spat.

"And." Izuku replied, "What makes you belive Allmight," Izuku said he name with such venom Stain stopped what he was doing completely to stare, "is any better, I hate that man with every fibre of my being."

"How dare you speak such filth in my presence! You shall not defame Allmights good will. He js the greatest hero the world has ever see." Stain  snarled.

Izuku felt cold, hard anger, "Rubbish." The world fell still for a second, "He has you and everyone else fooled, I met the real Allmight. I met the man who crushed my soul."

Another pause.

"I invite you to tell me more about your hero... But if you do, I won't show you any mercy."

Stain shivered.

That boy was beyond what bloodlust could ever do.

"Now," Izuku continued know he had Stains full attention, "leave that grieving boy alone, I'm sure you've done enough."

Stain looked to torn for a moment but his face settled into pure rage.

"I CANNOT! AND I WILL NOT! YOU ARE ONLY A BOY, FIGHT ME, YOU WILL LOSE!"

Stains confidence made Izuku smirk, what a fool.

"Willow, Darcy, want to play?"

"Ready when you are? they said in unison.

"Are we taking bets on how long he lasts?"

"Get lost Zenon!" Izuku  and the girls said, Zenon laughed, maybe another time then, "Beat his ass."