part 27

Okay, so I know I wmsqid I'd post more frequently but ever heard of the sims? Ah yes well turns out its an addictive game...
______________________________________

Izuku left the toilets and headed to the exit, he crept slowly through the silent corridors listening out for any movement bar his own. Izuku continued closing in on the stairs that would take him to the first floor.

His ears pricked as he rounded the corner, it definitely did not sound like any student infact Izuku knew this voice well: it was basically his own; but older...

Shit! Aisawas was coming and he sounded

PISSED!

The teens eyes flicked left to right scanning the hall. Okay I guess I'm doing this the hard way. Like a mouse Izuku made his way over to a large open window and climbed onto the window frame, he leaned forward, crouching.

Two storeys was nothing, he told himself, I do it all the time.

He heard asaiwa looming closer, getting quicker. The faculty must be onto him. Izuku stood up and without thinking leaped out into the air.

He landed smoothly rolling forward and getting straight to his feet,  sprinting away. He did a little wave at Aisawa who had just made it to the window and shouted, "I'll be back soon." Before he disappeared out of view.

Izuk ran straight through the open gates and sprinted down the road till he found a walkway that led to a secluded part of the city. Now he'd be able to move quickly and quietly without any attention being drawn to him.

Izuku pulled off his poorly done tie and his blazer leaving it on the path as he went, if he has to he could get another or go back for the one he dropped.

He fished his phone from his pocket and messaged Kato,

'R u at school?' -izuku

'Ye, why?' -kato

'I'm coming to see you.' -izuku

'I'm in a lesson' -Kato

'Get kicked out or smthing' -izuku

'Fine, I'll wait outside for you. You owe me big time' -kato

'Sure, whatever, I'll see you soon' -izuku

Izuku continued through the streets to his old school, surprisingly he met no resistance and just like Kato said he was waiting at the entrance to the school. He was leaning against the wall with a phone in his hand yawning.

"Slacker." Izuku said as he approached.

"Awww. S h u t     u p!" Kato retorted before turning to Izuku smirking.

"Come on," Izuku said, "let go."