Part 9

Okay so it's been a while sorry, I have no more chapters pre written so I'll probably upload once a week.
Oh and ignore mistakes I'm not great at spelling and grammar. Sorry ✌

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Izuku felt like a fool. How could he have been so STUPID! 'Allmight' had seen him! 'Allmight' knew him! 'Allmight' had tried to recruit him.!

If 'Allmight' saw, did that mean others had.

No surel-

Izukus breath caught in his throat. One other person had seen and he was sure of it. The one person, beyond anyone else, that he did not want to find out about his quirk.

Bakugo, fucking Katsuki.

For Izuku, Katsuki was the worst person to ever find out- even beyond "Allmight', the LOV or anyone else.

What was even worse. Both 'Allmight' and Bakugo knew. The world was against him.

-

Izuku was furious.

His teeth glued together and his body went tight. He knew that this was the beginning of the end. Everything would go wrong from here, and there was little that could be done.

-

The clock was ticking and he needed to be ready for when it chimed.

Izuku would have to bump up his training and the others. While he didn't want to force them to do something  they didn't want to, right now, it was the only option. He needed everyone ready because it was gonna be one hell of a bumpy ride.

On top of extra training Izuku wanted more intel on 'Allmight', UA, the LOV and anyone else Izuku though could pose a threat. Anyone relevant would be investigated.

Then at least he would have an advantage. No intel was useless, there was always a purpose to everything, and Izuku was one of the best at bringing out hidden potential.

He wanted new gear too- or atleast design some new bits. They would come in handy and he could practise his skills.

The sea that lived inside Izuku had gone still again. He was back to his nothingness shell.

Good. Feeling nothing was the best way to get shit done.

He felt better knowing he had somewhat of a plan, yes it was thrown together but backup plans and adjustments could be made- even if he never used any off it, it was still there and everyone knew preparation was key to any good operation.

Izuku felt more relaxed now he had time, he though, school still wasn't over and he hoped he'd have as a minimum, till then.

He made his way to his bedroom and hopped onto his brightly lit PC, tapping at the keyboard he logged in. His desktop exhibited grumpy cat in all his glory.

Izuku didn't feel like sleeping- infact he was wide awake.

He checked to see if any work had been posted. There had.

Izuku would spend the night doing school work, gaming and trying to hack UA. He wanted do know more about why 'Allmight' would be joining, and have a snoop at other things while he was there.

He knew it would be hard to get into; almost impossible even, so he'd take the chance to get everything he could because once he was in that would be it. If they were smart.
.
.
.
If Izuku hadn't been trying to avoid Katsuki then, which he was, he definitely did now. Izuku spent most of his days Locked up in his bedroom, coffee cups piled high. It was becoming a pretty severe addiction, but that was the least of his worries.

When he wasn't sitting in his room, sleeping or getting coffee, you would almost always find him at his spot. It was a covert mission getting out of the house, as he quickly discovered,
Bakugo was on high alert for him.

Izukus new escape was his bedroom window. He'd shuffle out and either go up, or down. Climbing or falling. Nobody had seen him as of yet and it was a pretty simple method of avoidance.

No unnecessary energy wasted.

Izuku would patrol at night looking for crimes, intel and anything suspicious. It was good practise. One time he saw this creepy old man (who looked like death) sitting, staring at his door. He guessed it was 'Allmights' doing and ignored.

Once he made his way to the roof, he'd begin his rigourus training. He was by far the fittest he'd ever been but also the most scarred; old and new. Cuts and bruises littered his body because no matter how good he got he always tried harder. And, well his friends were brutal but likewise, he was just as tough on them too. That's how they all liked it.

Izuku was dripping with sweat. He checked the time 10pm. He'd gotten here at 8.

"Right. Willow, Darcy. You ready?"

They appeared next to him.

"Let's begin."