Part 6

Izuku was shocked, he couldn't believe it. There, drowning in thick green gloop, was 'I'm the best' Bakugo Katsuki.

His blood ran cold.

He wanted to turn and leave the boy. He was an arrogant, egotistical, selfish piece of shit. That didn't deserve Izukus time let alone saving.

But, even after everything, he didn't think he deserved to die. Even if Izuku had flipped a coin on it once. Or twice. Or maybe three times.

However much Izuku hated Katsuki, he wasn't one for pettiness. Even if he wanted to. And just knowing he had one over on him was enough for him.

Right then Izuku decided, he would save Bakugo because nobody else would or, he looked at all might, could. He rolled his eyes. What a bullshitter. He and the others. He hated them all, they hadn't even tried.

"Willow. Darcy. I need your help!" He told them urgently.

"Already here Izu." They said together lively, speaking out loud.

"So you know the plan then." Izuku said getting ready to get Katsuki.

"Yep." They said in unison.

"Okay, let's do it."

Willow and Darcy held hands, closing their eyes focusing. The pair lit up grey, their horns, eyes, tail and clothes going grey too. They glowed.

Everything stopped; nothing moved. Nothing sounded. Everything was frozen.

Izuku pushed through the crowds of statues, going right up to the now frozen sludge villian. He reached up squeezing the villians eyes. The girls let time flow again and the sludge villian recoiled in agony, dropping Bakugo to the floor. The girls then stopped time once more, so that Willow could rewind the sludge villian for the maximum amount of time she could- 5 minutes. That was part of her quirk.

Izuku hoped 5 minutes would be long enough to have the sludge villian back in the mud covered bottle that was lying beside the monster.

Willows eyes, whose pupils were rewind buttons, went black. Her body was now lit up both grey and black. Izuku knew she was at her limit now but continued to count.

3 minutes.

4 minutes.

4 minutes 30 seconds.

He was ready to initiate plan B as 5 minutes drew closer and closer.

When Izuku though all was lost, at 5 minutes exactly, the sludge villian sat  shaking violently inside the bottle.

Izuku walked over, shook him and then tightened the cap to ensure he didn't escape one more.

For extra measures- Izuku ran over to a stationary shop nearby, dropped money on the counter and grabbed sticky tape. He jogged over to 'All might' and wrapped the tap around the lid.

Izuku was keenly aware that his friends were still using their quirk and that it was very tiring. He dropped the bottle into 'allmights' pocket, returning to Willow and Darcy. They switched off their quirk and the three disappeared without a trace.

"Thanks for you help, I owe you one. I know that was tough." Izuku said to them once they'd fled the scene.

"Pu-lease." Darcy sassed, "You know we are always here for you Izuku. Always."

"Absolutely!" Willow said, "And Izuku, I want your help."

"Sure. What is it?"

"I need to hold my quirk for longer. I want to be able to multi-task easier, and be able to use my rewind over 5 minutes, For a lot longer, when I pause time it's hard to rewind."

"ME TOO, ME TOO!" Darce chimed in like a little kid.

"Of course, but why? You're both doing perfectly as it is."

"DUUUUU. Isn't it obvious. We want to be able to support you more. Pfff I though you were meant to be a genius." She rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Exactly, I want to help you Izu." Willow said eagerly.

"You guys do enough for me already, I'm grateful." Their faces dropped fiercely, "buttttt" Izuku sighed, "If its something you really want to do, of course I'll help you."

They squealed and began jumping up and down, "Yessss!" they said together. He shook his head. What a pair, he though.

"Okay. So what are we doing now. I'm not busy, so let go do something." Izuku said wanting to spend time with them.

"I wanna go to a cat cafe!" Willow said excited.

"Well I want to go to a dog cafe!" Darcy snapped.

"Where do you want to go Izuku?" The said in unison, turning and staring at him.

Izuku was fond of both cats and dogs but he knew replying with one or the other would lead to a fight, either about Izuku having a favourite or about one's idea not being picked. Fight between those too never ended well.

If Izuku said neither or either the girls would become sad, angry or both and another fight would be inevitable.

So, his suggested, "let's go to the arcade."