part 30

Kato waited while Izuku thought up a plan. The green haired boy surveyed the area, tracing each and every wall of his home, avoiding the windows and door. Since izukus patrol he'd had spotted at least 3 pros, all believing the were completely out of sight, and Izuku would exploit that weakness.

"Okay!"

Kato jumped. Izuku smirked.

"I've got a plan." Izuku leaned in," whether it works depends on how well you can cause a distraction." Izuku said wryly. "I don't know exactly how many are out there but what do know is that they probably are not aware of you and who you are to me. That means while you leave I can sneak out the window."

Izuku puts a hand to his lip and then gave a quick wave before disappearing. He waited gor the perfect moment. He had had time this to perfection. Kato opened the door and Izuku followed, he waited a second and jumped. He hit the floor with the bang of the door, before instantly submerging into the shadows. He clocked Aizawa on his right and Midnight to his left. So far they had not spotted him, however, Izuku wouldn't be so lucky for Ryuko had seen him.

Unfortunately for Izuku, she'd blocked off his escape route, though her large size prevented her from getting anywhere close to him. That wouldn't stop her trying though which would soon attract the others attention.

Izuku looked for a weapon, a rusting pipe would do the job. He ripped it from he wall with ease and ran straight at the dragon. She clawed and napped at the alleys entrance and Izuku braced himself. Staying light on his toes and keeping the pipe near to his body he kept running, steering to the left. A napping jaw narrowly missed Izukus face as he skipped to the right now on his perfect course. He jabbed his pole to the air and dropped to the floor instantly, sliding through the dragons legs. Simultaneously attacking her underbelly.

She roared in pain, clutching her stomach seeming utterly shocked a boy, without using a quirk, had done some considerable damage. Her injury had become the perfect diversion and Izuku slipped away.

He hadn't meant to cause and considerable damage and yet that's what he'd done. All he wanted was to nick a scale slightly or wind her yet Izuku had drew blood. He actually felt bad, he hadn't wanted to hurt nobody- then he remembered how he'd got into this mess and the fact she'd been so oblivious to her own weakness or to arrogant to belive Izuku could do any harm. Yet by her face and the pros all running towards her, it looked like he'd done just.

Eh it was to be expected he had waged war, he just wasn't ready for the absolute earful he would surely get from Aizawa and God knows who else.

Izuku shook is head, Ryuko had regained her composure. Her injured stomach was slowly sealing itself and she'd begun to explain to the pros what had happened. Turns out there were five of them. Ryukyu, Eraser, Midnight, best jeanest and Hound Dog. He had to thank his lucky stars Allmight hadn't shown his face or he may have tried running for real.

Izuku continued running, not at full speed, just fast enough to keep a good distance infront of the pros who had now gave chase once more. How thrilling.

The bushy haired teen made his way to a large, bustling park. It prevented hound dog from sniffing him out and Ryukuk's arial view from being of any use. Izuku did his best to blend in to the crowds of people who began pooling around the pros.

Izuku slipped away again and he smirked not at all too friendly.

Two hours later boredom had struck how terrible were theses pros; Izuku had led them on a wild goose chase through the city. Leaving bread crumbs along the way and yet they still hadn't caught him. He toured some local vistor spots and taken his time looking around and yet they still hadn't come anywhere close as they had in the alley and the game wasn't fun anymore.

He'd clambered up some roof about 30 minutes ago and updated Kato before the twins had jumped on him, laughing. Together the talked about the events of the day and came up with all the possible ways Izuku may be punished, that was when Aizawa finally arrived sweaty and tired those behind him didn't look much better.

Willow and Darcy left at the first sign of drama which was unlike them, they were probably pissing themselves at the though of watching Izuku in the lions den.

Screw them Izuku thought and shuffled back from the roof lifting his dangling legs and standing to face the pros.

They looked grim.

Izuku held up his hands in surrender, "Sir you don't need to say anything or look so stressed I'm not gonna bolt again, I'm bored."

Aizawa did not look best pleased.

"You can restrain me if it would make you all feel better but I promise I'm not going anywhere, it's not fun anymore and I'm tired.    You can take me back now, I accept whatever punishment comes my way. Honest." Said Izuku truthfuly a slight yawn slipping away as he spoke.

Aizawa looked livid now and his eyes shone scarlet. It didn't phase Izuku at all, he just stood and waited for Aizawa to calm slightly or speak. Not like he could do much anyways now nor could be be bothered too.

The pros behind Aizawa looked furious at Izuku, his 'rebellious nature' had not been an an easy pill to swallow and his 'unbothered attitude' struck a cord.

With the the pros feathers well and truly ruffled but seemingly calmed Izuku walked slowly forward, his hands still clearly in view. Once he reached Aizawa he stood with his hands together as if to be cuffed, and waited.

For a minute Aizawa looked perplexed before he settled on gently wrapping his scarf around izukus hands and began to take him back to the ground where transport waited for them all.