Part 22

Izuku lay in his prison, unable to leave until his doctor gave him the go ahead. He was bored, so very bored and even the thought of going to school seemed more appealing.

He had been in hospital for the last 2 weeks now, not once did his mother visit; but that wasn't surprising. In all honestly he wasn't sure his mother even knew he was missing, or that he was in hospital. Kato had come to visit a few time; telling him about school, dropping off school work, begging Izuku to let him come over when he was out of hospital. His demons also kept him company when nobody was about.

Lying in bed all the time made him restless, he would fly through his school work and then have to sit and watch the news all day. Obviously, he enjoyed the time he spent with his demons and Kato-although he still wanted to strangle them all sometimes.

There was nothing to do when they were gone though and he wanted back out there- in the 'hero' world.

.

Today was Sunday and as soon as he'd awoke he could feel the atmosphere has changed. Doctors and nurses whispered as they moved past his room, they would peer though at him curious yet afraid. What the fuck was going on!

Something was wrong. He strained his ear, desperately trying to hear what those just over the threshold were saying. But the door was just to solid. He roped in help from his demons.

"Spy on the doctor- see whats going on."

But they had heard nothing.

"Fuck!" Izuku whispered.

Something was definitely going on and he didn't like it, not one bit, the nurses watched him like a hawk, he had to leave- someone was coming. Why else would they suddenly start using some gadget thay prevent conversations from being heard, and if he couldn't see it how would he stop it working.

He couldn't.

Okay he thought, it can only be one of two groups. The pros. Or the Villians.

Oh fuck! Who was he kidding, it was either the pros or villians! He was done for!

"Can't we just teleport you out Izuku?" Darcy asked.

"Afraid not- I'm still too weak to telaport any meaning full distance. I'll just have to see what they want. I guess it was always gonna come sooner or later."

The rest of the day Izuku revised what he would tell whoever was coming, but at the end of the day he knew he almost definitely wouldn't get out of this one. Out of the frying pan and into the fire he guessed.

.
.

The next day Izuku lay in bed waiting for fate to finally reach him, he did a bit of reading, watched the news and had a nap.

He was asleep when a small group of pros arrived. The distant mumbling of voices in the background is what stured him. And as he opened his eyes he saw in horror 3 things. The pros were here, the pros were ogling at him and the pros had seen him asleep.

He sat up rigidly after hearing "how can a boy look so peaceful in his sleep, wake up and look like, like death!"

"Quiet Midnight!" Another snapped back before Izuku got to see who was speaking.

He stared at those before him with his signature dead eyes, one of the pros had pointed out so rudely.

"What is it that you want Nezu." Izuku said bluntly.

Nezu smirked.

Aisawa grimaced.

"This is-"

"Shota Aizawa, yes I am aware." Izuku interrupted. He pointed, " and she's Nemuri Kayama and that's Toshinori Yagi." He said dryly, giving allmight a venomous look, "So skip the Introductions, what is it that you want exactly."

"You broke the law Izuku." Nezu smiled.

Izuku shrugged "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Oh I think you do." Allmight replied.

"Bastard." Izuku muttered.

Aisawa coughed awkwardly. The air was thick with tension.

"Anyway," continued Nezu, "You did break the law and there shall be repercussions. We have decided you will be enrolled at UA- with Aisawa and his class- and you will help us."

Izukus eyes widened, he was furious.

"So many people would die for this opportunity!" Midnight said, "Prison is what awaits any vigilante that is caught!"

"Except you." Said Nezu, "And you will join us, you have no choice."

"I would rather die." Izuku snarled.

"Well then Izuku, if you would rather a life sentence in Tarturus be my guest." Nezu cackled.

"You first class starts 2 weeks from yesterday, if you decide not to turn up we will have no choice but to arrest you." The dull man said.

"Aizawa is correct," said Nezu,"Oh yes!" ,as though he'd remembered it was his birthday, he continued excitedly, "No point running Izuku, you have a beautiful bracelet on your wrist."

They turned to leave, "one other thing, a pro will excort you until you transfer to the UA dorms."

With that they left.

"Fuck you guys!" Izuku shouted.

He slumped in bed, "Damn it! I'll be used or be turned into a god damn Nomu."

He went back to sleep feeling heavily depressed awaiting his fate.