Part 19

What the fuck was this thing! Izukus body was being crushed: knife like claws piercing his suit and cutting straight into his skin.

FUCK!

Pain surged through his body, he watched as red, rain fell from his body staining all that it touched.

SHIT!

  SHIT!

     SHIT!

He only had 2 summons left, zenon was pretty useless in this situation considering this bird looked dumb as fuck. He wasn't sure if the twins power would work for long enough for him to escape. Who else could he use.

While he tried to make a plan Izuku assessed his surrounding he had a clear view of the city up here: it wasn't looking good. If some actually decent pros didn't show up like right now, the city would be ruined. To make matters even worse, he had just spotted the asshole who'd send this fuck of bird brain to fetch him.

None other than Tomura Shigaraki. That bastard, he must've been watching him. Damn! Izuku wouldn't be able to summon any new demons with that prick after him...

Right okay, no fucking way was he going to meet that creeper, no fucking way. he'd have to go it alone then, fine.

invite: declined.

Fishing for his knife Izuku maneuvered his body forcing the weapon into his hand. He gripped it tight, the blade slicing his skin.

The beast tightened its grip and blood spewed out drowning his clothes as the claws twisted deeper into Izukus skin and his teeth clashed together. He hissed.

Izukus  heart was in his ears, adrenaline coursed through his bones. He closed his eyes, breathing heavily grasping for composure.

He looked down, a tall building was traveling towards him. This was his chance.

Izuku stabbed the knife  through the beasts foot, and the monster hurdled to the floor. One foot had released its grip and Izuku dangled. Okay. NOW!

He threw his knife with the most force he could muster. It sailed up planting itself through the birds brain. The thing screeched a blood curling screech, deafening Izuku, it flailed in air. Dying.

The beast dropped Izuku as it cried out in pain, but Izuku was to tired to save himself, to tired to shout for help and when tumbling through the air. His demons bombarded his brain rightly worried.

Izuku cut them out, he needed silence.

His body continued through the sky. He prayed the bird had let go quick enough that he would hit the building but he was just to tired to find out. Izuku didn't open his eyes, he just let himself fall...