Part 31

Once the green devil was secure grounds Aizawa loosened his scarf.

"Come on the kid." He said gruffly but Izuku was long gone.

While Izuku had promised to accept his punishment, he has not promised that he would accept said punishment straight away. He may have implied it but it was no fault of Izuku that the pros had not though to clarify anything.

Izuku knew Aizawa would be going mental right about now and quickly made his way to the man office. Izuku scribbled a quick

I'm tired: wait till morning.
Izuku.

On a post it note and taping it to the door.

Izuku then got Willow and Darcy to teleport him back to his room. Some may call this being lazy, Izuki called it using his initiative. Using the resources around him to make his life easier after a busy day- yeah he was being smart. It totally wasn't because he could be arsed to sneak around anymore and it absolute couldn't be anything to do with avoiding 1A or Aizawa.

Regardless, Izuku now stood in his room his eyes barely open and his body sluggish. The boy kicked off his shoes and removed his clothes, he daunted a black shirt which read 'I don't give shit, unless there's coffee' and effortlessly moved his dresser over his door. The tired teen snail crawled over to his bed and flopped hitting the mattress and closing his eyes, not bothering with the duvet. In second Izuku was sleeping, he was exhausted.

.
.

The next morning Izuku arose feeling more refreshed than he'd felt in years. Perhaps he still looked like a Zombie but Izuku had actually slept all night without waking up once. For, get this, 9 and a half hours. Now that's a good sleep. Izuku rolled over so he could check the time. Izuku had missed homeroom and first lesson. Izuku yawned, scratching his limbs as did so and clambered out of bed. The dresser had been moved slightly where someone had clearly been trying to get in they'd obviously given up quite readily though as a dresser wouldn't stop anyone who really wanted to get in.

Izuku shoved the dresser back to its original place and pulled on some shorts. The boy made his way to the kitchen and cooked himself a portion of rice and a fried egg. He ate his food and went to change into his school uniform. Izuku fucked off the tie before making his way downstairs towards the school.

He stalked through the halls towards the science classroom. He was late to his class he knew this but it was what it was. He took his education seriously yes but he wasn't an idiot and one lesson wouldn't make much different to him. He also was actually proud his body had let him sleep well for once and he'd take that over a science class anyday especially a science class he had been manipulated into going too.

He opened the door and stood there eyes bore into his soul. Higari Maijima head snapped towards Izuku, the movement was so sharp it was a wonder the man hadn't given himself whiplash.

"Out of my classroom!" the man bellowed, furiously.

Izuku shrugged and turned sluggishly closing the door behind him.

"Jeez what crawled up his ass." Zenon said.

"Me obviously." Izuku replied rolling his eyes.

Power loader stepped out of his classroom around 5 minutes later.

"You." He said fiercely, "I've heard all about you."

"I'm sure you have." Izuku muttered smirking.

"I'd wipe smile off you face if I was you kid."

"I don't smile." Izuku stated, locking eyes with the man.

The man stood staring at Izuku clearly not expecting the boys challenge. Power loader soon recovered.

"I take my class extremely seriously. I will not allow you or your careless attitude into my classroom. It's disgraceful."

"So's blackmail."

The man glared but recovered quickly. He looked at Izuku for a long minute. "Turn up to my lesson late again, or disrupt my lesson in the slightest, you'll be going straight to Aizawa. I don't give a shit if you're needed in this school, you're not necessary in my classroom. Do not expect special treatment." The man said pointedly.

"Alright, suits me perfectly- if you can make it happen." The green haired teen answered.

"Go find something else to do, I have not work for you today. Come back when you're ready to learn." Higari said irritation clear in his voice.

Izuku saluted, "as you wish sir."

He turned and started walking away, preventing the teacher from saying a single word.

Next up on Izukus time table was P.E, he considered ditching but then remembered the shit he was in with Aizawa, the pile of shit that would become a big, steaming, stinking pile once Maijima and Ectoplasma revealed Izuku hadn't gone to their lessons.

Izuku made his way to the P.E department and slumped on the floor waiting for the rest of 1A. After about 5 minutes the light in the corridor started to piss him off, Izuku closed his eyes.

.

A herd of buffalo came storming down the corridor- Izuku snapped awake. Great class 1A, he got to his feet and followed slowly behind the bunch who had watched him carfully as they passed, some eyes more curious, some eyes more dangerous.

He could not wait for this lesson!