Part 11

Izuku walked to his wardrobe and opened it. Bending down he instinctively went for the far left wood plank. Izuku dug his nails into the crack and pulled hard. The wood lifted, revealing a plastic bag.

The bag was quickly lifted and opened. Inside sat a neat pile of black clothes, a vest, shoes and a mask.

He looked around his room listening for movement or peeping eyes outside. There was none.

Izuku took the contents out and replaced both the bag and plank before closing the wardrobe and taking off his clothes.

He pulled on the skins and put the large black hoodie over it. He strapped the specially designed vest to his body and then slid into his black trousers. Izuku them put on his boots which were again black.

Izuku had designed his 'suit' very carefully. It was dextrose but also protective. The skin was made from a material izuku has designed making it not only durable against quirks but also protecting him from fire, water, most bullets and knives. His shoes were plated with metal but extremely comfortable. The rest of his clothes were for mostly camouflage, although all were flame repellent and water repellent.

Finally, Izuku placed his mask over his face and covered his puffy, pine hair with a hood. Then he slipped out the window.

Izuku figured he'd patrol the quieter parts of town, where the pros seemed none existent and crime rates were beginning to sore.

He made his way around town, sticking to the shadows: silent, his eyes like a hawk watching for its next meal.

His body twitched and his stomach rolled with anticipation.

Out of the corner of his eye he watched a shifty looking fellow peep down an ally. An ally a young woman had just gone down.

Izuku didn't want to jump to conclusions but judging from the males behaviour he felt slightly alarmed.

Izukus instincts proved true. Pinned to a shabby wall stood the wide eyed lady, her body shook and the man leaned closer smirking.

Willow and Darcy appeared and lept straight into action. They knew what Izuku wanted before he'd even said it. The girls held hands, their bodies beginning to glow, like normal, their demonic features shifting grey.

The crying woman stopped, the man stood like stone. Izuku hurried over, "shit!" He cursed, "I've got nothing to restrain him with!"

"Already on it Izuku." Zenon said inwardly and cheerful, obviously happy to be involved.

Izukus lip twitched upward. Very, very slightly, but all the same a start of a smile had formed even if the progress fell not even a second later.

Zenon jumped onto Izukus back, "Ugh, get off you're heavy!"

"RUDEEE~" Zenon retorted handing over a few zipties.

"Where did you get these?" Izuku asked with a suspicious edge.

"Don't you worry your pretty little head my lovely green bean, I paid for them with your money."

Izuku blinked, "Oh. Thanks."

Zenon tilted his head slightly before shaking his head as to rid his thoughts.

Izuku had turned back to the frozen man, spinning his hands behind his back and tying them together.

He dragged the man to the far wall and propped him down.

Izuku looked at his friends as to say right guys.

They smiled at Izuku and the frighten woman's face twisted into a face full of disbelief and pure confusion.

"Don't be alarmed." Izuku said discuising his voice, "you're safe now, that scumbag is all tied up."

He pointed behind him.

The woman's eyes ballooned before turning hard like stone.

She marched over and kicked the man where it hurts. Izuku and Zenon (who was invisible) winced. "Bastard!" She said before turning back to Izuku and hugging him tightly.

Izuku was surprised but said nothing.

"Okay." Izuku said once the woman had calmed, "once I leave call the police, I'll watch you to make sure nothing bad happens."

The woman blinked and Izuku took his chance. He dashed away disappearing once more.

The lady tried searching for him but he had vanished.

Izuku sat on  the roof watching the young woman as promised until the police arrived. He was satisfied with the job he'd done and had learned valuable information.

While he'd like some tougher oponents he felt proud that he'd prevented something truly devastating and evil that would had possibly ruined that woman's life.

Once the police had left, Izuku continued on his patrol. Nothing worth noting some Petty thieves, fights and a few drug deals.

All which were in plain site and yet nothing was done, he felt quite appaled at how little it seemed the authorities cared for the quieter parts of town. While he did feel accomplished he also felt bitter that these areas were suffering.

More reasons to hate the authorities he shrugged as he made his way home.