Part 18

Izuku glanced at the dark haired boy. Tenya Lida, Izuku recalled, was faced down, glasses thrown from his face, blood pouring from his useless body. What a stupid kid, he though.

Izukus gaze returned to the creature infront of him. Piece of cake.

"D-don't do it!" The boy cried out, "I don't want you to die too! Even if you are a villian..."

Izuku shrugged, that kid was irrelevant, he couldn't careless what anyone though. He did what he belived was right. Anyway who the hell did that arrogant prick think he was, calling him a villian, giving him advice, trying to make himself heroic.

Izuku was trying to safe the kids life, who was he to question him anyway, he didn't know anything about him. On top of that he needed to think about the situation he was in and why he was in it.

"Who are you to tell me what to do ro to call me a villian, you see no better than me. I mean look at the situation you are in, all because of some petty vengeance. It would be wise to remember this hero." Izuku paused  "Not everything is about you." He pointed to a bloodied Native.

Stain flew at Izuku, fast.

In an instant the kantana had reached Izukus face, barely a cm from causing some serious damage.

Izuku stepped back, sandwitched between Willow and Darcy.

"Would we call that late on the mark girls?" Questioned Izuku.

"Nope, I'd call that right on time." Darcy replied, rather pleased with herself.

Izuku rolled his eyes "Sure."

While he was till rather pissed at the situation he was in and the fucking words that were spoken by noth Lida and Stain, he was feeling better. Lida had a long way to go if he was to become a decent hero, he was too self-righteous. Unfortunately for Stain, izuku and assessed that the man had sunk to far. Couldn't be changed. If he refused to give up, Izuku may have to put him in the ground. Though never his intention, he wasn't sure Stain would give up. It was admirable but hopeless.

Stain was wrong about AllMight and it pissed Izuku off, someone who was in the underworld killing corrupt heros bur couldn't see what was bang in his face. Izuku would call that deluded.

Izuku hated the idea of staining his hands, but he knew the risks of what he was doing and the consequences he may face.

He understood the real world. Every action has a consequence.

He nabbed Stains katanna and passed it to Zenon who, unsurprisingly, had been sitting watching the 'fight' from the rooftops: laughing an cheering like an idiot.

Zenon left immediately, when he returned he had swapped the weapon for something a little less deadly. Zip ties.

Zipties were Izukus best friend, they had never let him down. He took them from Zenon and wrapped Stains lifeless body up.

With his hands and feet tied, Stain was moved to the nearest lamp post. Izuku wasn't going to take any chances with this guy.

When Stain was secured to the post and Izuku was certain the was no possible chance of escape. He dragged his feet over to Lida. Zenon arrived next to him holding a first aid kit which Izuku grateully took.

"Thanks man."

"Nah its alright." He paused, "As long as I get to be involved jn the next fight." Zenon said sheepishly.

"Yeah, yeah." Izuku replied grimly, "It's never something for nothing with you guys is it."

Zenon smirked.

Izuku sighed a small grin playing on hid face. He did love these fools.

Izuku wrapped up Lidas wounds, he wasn't wasting anymore time or effort on him, he continued onto native and bandaged his wounds too. Before taking a final glance at the mummified Stain.

What! Izuku wasn't taking any chances with that guy.

"Poor dude." Darcy laughed, "he's covered, head to toe."

"Yea, your mans not getting out of that one, no way." Willow continued.

Izuku shrugged.

"Give it a rest guys, nothing wrong with a good, old bit of caution. Anyways come on, I bet you girls are knackered?"

"We're good but yeah let's go, we have bigger fish to fry."

"Alright. Go on then let go, I'll call the police."

Izkuk fished out a old phone and dialed a number. Time began again, Stain and Lida stared for a while- like deers in headlights. Stain lost his shit, realised the situation, Lida just looked completely stunned, eyes boring into a bored looking Izkuku.

"Yep, hello." Izuku said, "it's me again, Stain tied up in ally in Hosu, it's by some crappy clothes store and convenience store. You'll need an ambulance some injured heros are here too."

Izuku didn't bother ending the call. The phone cracked, in on hand he held the ideas and the other held the screen. For good measure he stamped on it until he heard the glass shatter.

"Right! Native, Lida, Stain- hopefully I'll never see you again." Izuku saluted and started for the ally exit.

Life clearly wasn't on Izukus side. A big fuck of black, zombie bird thing came hurling towards him. Izuku sighed, just another day at the office.