Chapter 37

Izuku knocked on Aizawa office door, he knew the man was in there he could hear the sound of the man shuffling out of his sleeping bag. Moments later the door opened a crack.

Aizawa sighed, "It's you."

"Hi sir."

Aizawa didn't blink, "What have you done."

A small smirk crawled up Izuku's face.

"Nothing... Really." The boy conceded.

Aizawa rubbed his forehead in a soothing motion.

"I technically haven't done anything wrong, you should be impressed."

"Let here it then Izuku." The tired man replied looking sceptical.

"It's about the training exercise we did today, the race, well anyways I immobilised Sero and won."

Aizawa raised an eyebrow, "And that was all."

"I probably made a comment or two that I shouldn't have, but I also told Sero how to free himself. Which if he wasn't flailing like an idiot he would have done without my omnibenevolent guidance."

"Well Izuku, if you're telling me this you must know you've done something wrong so you do understand that a punishment shall follow, and I will be reporting this to Nezu once I have been officially made aware of the situation."

"of course."

"then you may go." Izuku went to leave, "And Izuku, please no more trouble, it's a headache."

"No promises there Eraser."

Aizawa shook his head, "damn brat."

The man let out a long harsh breath before retreating to his sleeping bag, it was going to be a long, long year.

What a pain.

.

Izuku sat crossed legged back to the hero training exercise. A hand rested on his knee holding his tilted head while the other hand tapped repetitively along the floor. Izuku could feel those lethal dagger from the spectators who clearly couldn't take a joke.

This whole activity was a joke.

All might signaled for the participants to go, maybe if he watched from upside down it would be more interesting.

The boy picked up his head tipping it back until his body hit the floor with a light thud, while uncomfy the perspective was certainly more intriguing and his brain enjoyed unscrambling the peculiar aspect.

Izuku studied the students his impatience growing by the second, he wanted something good to happen, something that he could actually learn from. If that didn't come to pass he would much rather be somewhere he could. Unfortunately for him, that was prohibited. UA wanted to kill his brain it seemed. Perhaps that was the goal- knowledge is power after all.

After 20 minutes Izuku came to the conclusion nothing was going to peak his interest so he spent his time doing something much more useful: sleeping.

The body never bothered ask who won the race it was pretty apparent given the arrogant grin Bakugo sported as he cockily recalled to the other how he came to win. Izuku had heard tokoyami had won the race after his own, which Izuku was actually slightly disappointed about. It left one more group to run.

Izuku watched the match soley to see if his predictions he'd made before the match came to pass.

"Zenon that's 1000 yen you owe me."

"Yeah yeah whatever. Get over yourself." Zenon retorted.

Izukus prediction had been spot on, Asui had won this match, to the shock of the spectators. Zenon had voted for Hagakure, Izuku and pitched her as a second placer. That was also correct.

Allmight had returned standing proud infront of the students ready to expell some bullshit speel.

"Commiserations to those of you who lost, it will make you stronger for the future." Allmight started, "I'm proud of all of you."
The yellow hair man gave Izuku a look that portrayed the 'except you' sentiment.
"Now before I give my congratulations, I must announce that due to the events that took place in the first race." Allmight gave Izuku a pointed glance, "Izuku has been disqualified therefore the match shall be redone without him."

As izuku was behind the rest of his class he flipped Toshinori off.

"Bastard."

Allmight let out a smirk thst grew into one of those plastic smiles.

"Therefore your other lessons for today have been delayed. Those of you who are to race please get yourselves ready."

It took the students about 20 minutes to get back into their training gear and a further 10 getting to their start position.

Izuku wondered if they'd taken ages on purpose to eat into their maths lessons at the end of their day.

The participants fannied around of the course showing off to each other.

Izukus annoyance started to build, a flame of anger ignited in the pit of his stomach which began to gentle simmer as his thoughts started to become increasingly loud. He felt even worse that he recognised this anger was pathetic yet the pressure inside kept building.

"I need to get out of here!"

"Izuku." Lucifers said steadily "Youre okay."

The gentleness of Lucifers voice irked him, he felt anything but okay.

"Izuku." Lucifer repeated a little more firmly this time, "You are okay, everything will be fine. We are all with you. If you can't take it anymore, we will help you but I need you to try your best to remain as calm and rational as possible. "

Izuku wanted to let his fire rage and consume him, he wanted to boil over, he wanted to loose control.

"IM SO SICK OF THIS SHIT!"

"I know, I understand, we will deal with it I promise. Destroying this place won't help in the long run."

"But the temporary satisfaction may be enough!" The boy gritted out.

"And damn the consequences?"

"YES!"

"We will help you with whatever you want to do but just think for a moment."

Lucifer appeared infront of him.

Letting the world around them dim.

"Breathe with me. In and out."

Lucifer was worried for a second, the Fury on Izukus face was unmistakable but eventuallt Izuku began to copy him.

Slowly, ever so slowly Izuku began to cool.

His temper could be ever so dangerous and lucifer didn't want to show the world just how much so today.

"Thank you." Lucifer said.

"No. Thank you." And tears started to leak from Izuku eyes.

Lucifer hugged izuku for a long moment until the boy stiffened under him.

Lucifer waited as Izukus cold, hard wall rose. Thicker and taller than before, perhaps impenetrable.

Stupid humans. Lucifer hissed more to himself than anyone else.

Lucifer teleported Izuku to his room, damn the consequence he would help Izuku deal with them later, thst was if his own temper held long enough to let Izuku sort it that was.

There was radio silence in the demon world.