Chapter 36

Adjacent to him he could hear Sellotape boasting about winning. The nerve of these students. Even if Seros quirk gave him an advantage he still had students with just an advantage beside him like Lida. It was then that a masterful plan came to Izuku's mind: pathetic? Maybe. Childish? Yes. Beneath him? Absolutely. 

"Wills, Darce  are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"100% with you Izuku." The twins said appearing next to him, still invisible to everyone else.

All might's booming voice sounded then.

"Participants, get ready!" he yelled, "Off you go!"

Sero and lida were off in milliseconds, Izuku smirked.

Willow and Darcy came to life, revealing themselves, as they joined hands their bodies began to glow. The birds in the sky froze as motion around the arena halted. 

"Zenon care for the assist?" Izuku asked.

"I'd be delighted." Zenon replied smirking, now next to the 'shrub' that is Izuku.

Zenon then teleported the pair over to Sero, where to began to tie his tape around on of the metal poles and over his feet for extra precaution. 

"How much trouble do you think I'll be in for this?" Izuku wondered out loud grimacing. 

"Depends?" The pink haired boy replied, "On whether they think is funny or not." He laughed. "An perhaps on how great they think your big 'quirk reveal is', which to be fair isn't much of a reveal at all considering its just us three here right now" Zenon smirked.

Izuku fained shock, "SO YOURE NOT ACTUALLY AN IDIOT!"

Zenon held a hand to his 'heart' "OFFENDED!"

The pair smirked at each other and with a nod from Izuku Zenon TPeed Izuku over to where All might stood. 

"Thanks." Izuku said as Zenon disappeared.

Willow Darcy, You're good now, thank you. Now watch the drama unfold from front seats!"

The girls must've vanished then because the world started moving once more.

Apparently, nobody saw Izuku standing behind All might because the race continued, kind of.

Everyone must have been too interested in what happened to poor old Sero because everyone was pointing and staring, even the other participants. Sero was just shrieking in disbelieve and outrage at this shocking turn of events. 

That was when Pinkie shouted, "Look! Izuku's behind Allmight."

Everyone reeled on him, their necks seemingly turning as one unit with a speed that should have knocked their heads off. 

Izuku shrugged brazenly. 

"Oh look, poor old Seros stuck, wonder who did that?" He paused, "Anyways since I won and all, can I go now?" Izuku stared at Allmight.

"Do you think this is funny boy!" Allmight boomed.

"What?" Izuku mocked.

Allmight began to shake, but plastered a big fake smile on his face.

"I'm just going to go." Izuku said and turned to walk away. " By the way," Izuku continued turning back for a second, "Nobody said anything about disarming other opponents, good luck proving it was me though." 

Just as Izuku was about to leave, he remembered something. " By the way Sero, if you stop struggling, you'll see that there's a loose bit under your foot, pick your foot up and it'll free you, if you haven't already got yourself into a tangled mess. If that doesn't work I'm sure Todoroki's skills can be of service. see you all later."

"Izuku."

"Lucifer."

Lucifer made his sigh audible. "You're so much better than this."

That made Izuku feel bad, but it was a little prank, he'd told Sero how to free himself and technically hadn't broken any rules. He was rude. So what. They were rude to him. 

"Angsty teen moment for real." Zenon chuckled. 

"You're not helping." Lucifer and Izuku said together.

"What's done is done, I cant say I wont do it again Luce but ill try harder I guess. On the bright side I could have been worse!?"

"Bonding sesh." 

"Shut up Zen."

Lucifer blew out an breath that personified his feelings. Incredulousness.

"Another day another slay."

"Willow, Darcy hit him for me please."

"we're on it Zuku."

Izuku decided to spend his now free time at the library studying something actually useful and interesting. Then he would eat lunch, then he'd tell Aizawa what he'd done before that bastard could say anything and finally he would make his way back to his hero studies break to watch the last of the races. FUN.