Part 23

The anger that Izuku felt was murderous. The doctors and nurses cowered when he was near- a horrendous haze of hatred surging out of him. The potentsy of the aura paralysing.

Present mic who stood just beyond Izukus door was sweating. Anytime Izuku shot a glance his lip wiggled and his eyes widened.

Good! Izuku though he should be shitting himself, the pros didn't have a clue what they were in for.
.
The days were slow as Izuku waited. He was out of bed now but was unable to discharge himself. The doctors told him strict bed rest and refused to discharge him themselves.   The pros changed daily but whoever and however he tried and attempt at escape was futile. That really pissed Izuku off, he knew the bind he was in, he wouldn't run away- he couldn't. Yet they still refused to let him leave the shitty hospital.

That left Izuku one option to train inside the room, he always kept one eye on the door as he trained and refrained from demonstrating something to clever or brilliant. Anything to catastrophic was banned too, Lucifer refused it, unfortunately. He wanted to scare the shit out of those pros, but he knew Lucifer was right doing anything to crazy or 'dangerous' would lead to a one way ticket to Tarturus. He hoped if thay was to happen he'd find a way out but why put himself into thay predicament when it was unnecessary.
.
Eventually it was time after 2 weeks stuck in the hospital hell hole- against his wishes, he would now be attending a place so much worse.

Aisawa had come to collect him and allowed him to pack some bags from home to take the the UA dorms. After lots of creating Aizawa said he could return for the rest once they 'trusted him' or they had enough people to watch him, which would probably occur first.

With that Izuku locked his front door and the travelled to ua with the man he though was kind of a kindred spirit of sorts- the 'I don't give a fuck anymore' face made Izuku hate him a little bit less than everyone else.

So it was really happening U fucking A. They could bring it, Izuku would fight them every step of the way.