Tong Jiaxin sighed, "Sigh, if only all the guys outside were as honest as you!"

If those greedy fellows outside could live in the Xiao Family, they would even be willing to change their surnames, unlike Little Jiu, who was too honest.

Xiao Jiu raised his eyebrows slightly. "Brother Jiaxin, are you troubled by something?"

Tong Jiaxin immediately complained, "Of course I'm troubled. There are many people outside who want to pursue the Mianmian. Those guys are simply not human. How old is the Mianmian? I'm going to the army to participate in training this summer. I'm worried that those guys will take advantage of the situation and take advantage of the situation!"

Damn it, the more he thought about it, the angrier he got.

Xiao Jiu: "Isn't Grandpa Xiao still at home?"

Tong Jiaxin: "Grandpa doesn't have enough energy, and he's taking the twins on a trip this summer. The Mianmian will be alone at home. I'm so worried!"

Although his sister was next door, she was so busy with work every day. He was afraid that she wouldn't be able to guard against those guys.

Xiao Jiu pondered for a moment and said, "This is indeed very troublesome. If Brother Jiaxin trusts me, how about I keep an eye on those guys for you?"

Tong Jiaxin's eyes suddenly brightened. He patted his head and said, "Oh, why didn't I think of this good idea? That's great. Xiao Jiu, hurry up and come to Beijing. I can only go to the army with peace of mind when you come over. "

Xiao Jiu's lips curled up. "Okay."

After hanging up the phone, Tong Jiaxin felt that he had solved a big problem.

His mood was as good as clearing the clouds. He was very happy.

Xiao Jiu was smart and was one of them. If he kept an eye on the Mianmian, those guys with wild ambitions wouldn't be able to get close to the Mianmian.

However, he couldn't let the Mianmian know about this. Although the Mianmian had a good temper, if she knew that he asked Xiao Jiu to keep an eye on her, she would definitely explode.

Therefore, Tong Jiaxin didn't tell anyone. He only said that Xiao Jiu was coming to Beijing to attend university and wanted to live at home.

The Xiao Family and the Su Family had always had a good relationship. Commander Xiao naturally didn't object when he heard this. He even asked Tong Jiaxin to tidy up the room at home.

However, Xiao Mianmian's reaction was a little strange.

Tong Jiaxin stared at his sister's face. He leaned over and asked curiously, "Mianmian, are you feeling hot? Why is your face suddenly so red? "

Xiao Mianmian raised her hand and pushed him away. "Why are you so close to me? It's summer now. Of course, I feel hot. Don't you feel hot? "

Then she turned and ran away.

Tong Jiaxin looked up at the new air conditioner at home.

26 degrees Celsius. It wasn't hot.

**

A week later, Xiao Jiu took a bus from Shen City to Beijing. Tong Jiaxin drove to the station to pick him up.

Before he left, he asked again, "Mianmian, are you really not going to the station with me?"

Xiao Mianmian stared at the TV and didn't turn her head. "No. It's so hot. I don't want to move."

Tong Jiaxin picked up his keys. As he walked out, he muttered, "Tsk, tsk. You were so close when you were young. You called each other Little Brother Jiu. I didn't expect you to be so cold when you grew up. Poor Little Jiu."