Wen Jinran continued, "We heard that Mom is going to Xiangjiang to play. Xiangjiang is known as the Pearl of the East, a food paradise, and a shopping paradise. We have been yearning for it for a long time, so we really want to go with Mom to see it."

Tong Yanyan came forward and hugged his mother's other arm, shaking it. "Besides, Mom is as beautiful as a flower. We really can't rest assured that you'll go to Xiangjiang alone. Dad will definitely be even more worried. But it'll be different with us joining. We can protect Mom as your bodyguards!"

Wen Jinran nodded, turned around, and did a beautiful back spin kick. She even hooked her finger at her brother. "Come, brother, let's have a match."

"Let's do it!"

Tong Yanyan's heart was already itching, and she immediately went up to them. The siblings exchanged punches and kicks, and they were busy "fighting".

Both of them had learned martial arts from their great-grandfathers since they were young. Compared to ordinary children, the two of them were agile and agile.

Old Mr. Wen came in with his walking stick. When he saw the siblings fighting, he hurriedly said, "Stop fighting, stop fighting!"

"Great-grandpa, brother and I are just sparring. We're not fighting."

As she spoke, Wen Jinran gave her brother a beautiful back spin kick on his butt, causing Tong Yanyan to grimace in pain.

However, Tong Yanyan had the demeanor of an elder brother. He only used 50% of his strength in every move and gave in to his sister.

Tong Xuelu walked over and helped Old Mr. Wen sit down. "Grandpa, don't worry about them. Are you feeling better today?"

Old Mr. Wen was 83 years old this year. Although he did not have Alzheimer's disease like in his previous life, his memory had deteriorated greatly since last year.

Old Mr. Wen waved his hand. "I'm very healthy. Don't worry. Hurry and make the two children stop. It won't be good if they get hurt."

When the siblings heard their great-grandpa's words, they stopped without waiting for their mother to speak.

"Great-grandpa, we want to go to Xiangjiang with Mom. Can you help us plead for mercy?"

Tong Yanyan began to act coquettishly again, like a sturdy and active husky.

How could Old Mr. Wen resist his great-grandson's coquettishness? He agreed repeatedly and helped to plead for mercy.

"On account of your great-grandpa, I'll agree. However, you have to promise that you'll listen to my arrangements when you go out. You can't make your own decisions. Can you do that?"

Tong Xuelu was actually a little tempted just now. She hoped that the two children could see the outside world while they were still young.

The two siblings answered in unison, "Yes!"

Tong Yanyan even kissed Old Mr. Wen's face. "Indeed, there's nothing that Great-grandpa can't handle. Great-grandpa is really our family's big baby!"

Wen Jinran nodded. "Isn't that so? Great-grandpa is the head of our family. Your words are definitely the most important."

"Hahaha …"

Old Mr. Wen was praised so much that he revealed a mouthful of fake teeth. The wrinkles on his face were like brilliant chrysanthemums.

When one was old, they were most afraid of being useless and being neglected by the younger generation. Tong Xuelu had taught the two children since they were young to take care of their great-grandpas' emotions.