However, everything depended on the facts. Since they said that there was a problem with the medicinal wine, they would investigate it thoroughly.

She personally checked every step of the process from the purchase of the medicinal wine and the materials to the final product. In the end, she didn't find any problems.

She even drank some medicinal wine herself, so she didn't feel any discomfort.

Moreover, although the Administration for Industry and Commerce said that there was a problem with her medicinal wine, they did not close down her company. Her medicinal wine could still be sold and operated.

This was a little strange.

Tong Xuelu stayed in the factory for two days. After confirming that there was no problem with the product, he felt that something was amiss. Hence, he took the car back home and told his two grandfathers about it.

Old Mr. Wen and Commander Xiao were experienced and knowledgeable. Hence, they immediately sensed that something was wrong.

Old Mr. Wen frowned and said, "I'm afraid that some people don't know how to be human. They're doing things that harm the country and the people. Don't bother about this and don't ask about it. Just cooperate with the higher-ups."

It was rare for Commander Xiao to agree with Old Mr. Wen. He nodded and said, "The stubborn old man is right this time. Just pretend that you don't know anything and do what you have to do. However, if anyone asks about you, you have to be careful. Don't be careless."

Seeing how serious his two grandfathers were, Tong Xuelu immediately guessed that they were spies.

If that was the case, things were indeed serious.

However, it was indeed not something she could get involved in. Just like what his two grandfathers said, she could only pretend that she didn't know anything and act carefully.

However, the Spring Festival Fair had been canceled and the employees in the company were all speculating.

As soon as Tong Xuelu returned to the office, the employees surrounded him and started asking him questions.

"Chairman Tong, is our medicinal wine going to be closed down?"

"Will our company still be able to continue operating?"

"Is someone deliberately targeting our company? Could it be that the factory that filed the lawsuit is maliciously taking revenge?"

Tong Xuelu glanced at everyone present and said calmly, "Everyone, please calm down. I've already submitted the disqualification for the Spring Festival Fair according to the procedures. There are no problems with our products, so the company definitely won't be closed down. Everyone, please have confidence in that."

"As for whether or not someone is taking revenge, we don't have to guess. What we have to do now is to improve the quality and service of our products so that no one can find fault with us. Since we can't attend the Spring Festival Fair, I'd like to use this period of time to organize some international trade related training for everyone. Those who would like to sign up, please do so at Deputy Manager Lin's place."

Although not attending the Spring Festival Fair would result in a loss of income, it was not a big problem for Tong Xuelu.

What she had to do now was to cooperate with the country's arrangements and appease the people so as not to cause trouble for the country.

Indeed, after hearing Tong Xuelu's words, everyone felt much more relieved and their attention was immediately diverted.

"I want to sign up! I've always wanted to learn about international trade, but I didn't know where to start. There are very few books on this subject. "