Cheng Xiuyun frowned. "Didn't I just give you five yuan when I left? How many days has it been? "

Shi Xingrui rolled her eyes. "I want to buy stationery. Give it to me quickly!"

On the other end, Shi Xiu scolded something. Cheng Xiuyun could only take out one yuan and hand it over. "Don't spend money recklessly and don't buy candy. Your teeth ..."

But before she could finish speaking, Shi Xingrui took the money and the dress and ran away to show off to her peers in the courtyard.

With pocket money and a new dress, Shi Xingrui forgot about her itchy scalp. Cheng Xiuyun was tired and angry. In addition, she had a lot of things to do. She didn't notice that Shi Xingrui kept scratching her scalp while talking.

Therefore, the matter of Shi Xingrui having lice on her scalp was ignored.

After that, the two only rested for a day before they threw themselves into the business of selling clothes. They took a large tarpaulin and spread it on the street next to the market. Then, they placed the clothes on top of it.

As the country's first special economic zone, Shen City's economic development was very rapid. The clothes that the husband and wife brought back from Shen City were fashionable and novel. People in Beijing had never seen them before.

Therefore, as soon as the clothes were displayed, people quickly surrounded them and asked for the price.

"This top costs eight yuan and the dress costs fifteen yuan."

"Why is it so expensive?"

"Big sister, look at my clothes. The color is so bright and the style is unique. You can't find a second shop in Beijing that sells it. Also, I don't need a cloth coupon."

When the woman who asked for the price heard that they didn't need a cloth coupon, she was even more tempted. More importantly, the clothes were really beautiful. They were not like the clothes in the department store, which were either black or gray. Occasionally, there were a few brightly colored clothes, but they were ordered before they could be taken out.

Just as she was hesitating, a woman dressed in modern clothes came over and picked up two dresses. "How much are these two?"

Cheng Xiuyun immediately smiled and said, "The red one costs fifteen yuan and the blue one costs eighteen yuan."

The woman held the two dresses and compared them with her body. She looked very satisfied.

Cheng Xiuyun praised, "This female comrade has such a good figure. Wearing these two dresses makes you look like a fairy descending to the mortal world. People can't move their eyes away from you."

Everyone liked to hear nice words.

The woman was overjoyed by the praise. She handed over the two dresses and said, "I want these two. How long will you put them on display? I'll introduce my friends and colleagues to buy them."

Cheng Xiuyun's smile deepened. "They will be on display before dark. But this time, we don't have much stock. If you want them, you have to hurry. They will be sold out in two days."

When the first woman heard this, she no longer hesitated and quickly took out money to buy two dresses.

They sold four dresses in one go. When the two women left, the couple was so happy that they couldn't close their mouths.

Shi Xiuneng counted the money and looked at her. "You're good. I didn't expect you to be so good at business."

Cheng Xiuyun drank a mouthful of water. "It's all because of life."