Mother Fang looked at her and frowned. "What's wrong with you? Does your stomach hurt? "

Fang Jingyuan said weakly, "Mom, my period came early."

Mother Fang's frown deepened. "Why is it so early?"

Fang Jingyuan felt hurt and wronged. "Why do women have to have their periods? Why don't men have to suffer like this? It's so unfair. Mom, when will I stop having pain? "

Mother Fang walked to the bed and warmed her hands. Then, she put them on her stomach and gently rubbed it. "I told you to get married and have children quickly, but you didn't listen to me. As long as a woman has children, she won't have menstrual cramps anymore."

Fang Jingyuan rolled her eyes. "Mom, what you said is unscientific. Xuelu said that many women still have menstrual cramps after giving birth. Don't use this excuse to trick me into getting married."

Mother Fang poked her forehead with her hand. "I told you to get married and have children early for your own good. How did it become a lie when it came to you? I think Chengping is a good man. He was rejected by you, but he was still willing to send you home. "

Fang Jingyuan curled her lips. "Don't mention him. If it weren't for him, how could I have made a fool of myself?"

She didn't have to let him see her bloody underwear. It was all because of Small Eyes' meddling.

Mother Fang poked her again. "When did you become so ungrateful? Chengping kindly sent you home. Did he send you home wrongly?"

Fang Jingyuan's head hurt. "That's right, that's right. Mom, stop poking me. It hurts. Anyway, don't even think about it. Xiao Chengping and I are impossible. He has seen my most embarrassing side now. It's even more impossible for me to be with him."

Mother Fang: "Didn't you say that you wanted to find someone who could tolerate all your flaws? Chengping has seen your most embarrassing side and still doesn't dislike you. Isn't this the person you're looking for? "

Fang Jingyuan was stunned. It sounded very reasonable.

Mother Fang wanted to continue persuading her, but suddenly, Xiao Chengping's voice came from outside the door.

Mother Fang looked at her, stood up, and walked out. "Chengping, why did you turn around? Did you leave something behind?"

Xiao Chengping was holding a packet of brown sugar and a handful of ginger. Her face was red as she said, "Auntie Fang, my mom said that drinking brown sugar and ginger water will make my stomachache go away."

Mother Fang smiled until the wrinkles in the corners of her eyes appeared. "Thank you, Chengping. Do you want to come in and sit for a while?"

Xiao Chengping quickly waved her hand. "No, it's okay. I still have things to do. Auntie Fang, I'm leaving."

Mother Fang smiled. "Okay, okay. Come over when you have time."

Xiao Chengping nodded and rode away on his bicycle.

Mother Fang waited until his figure disappeared from the courtyard before returning to Fang Jingyuan's room.

"Look at how much Chengping cares about you. He even brought you brown sugar and ginger. If you don't want a man like him, don't regret it when someone else takes him away."

Fang Jingyuan covered her face with the blanket and pretended not to say anything.

Mother Fang sighed when she saw her like this. She turned around and went to the kitchen to make ginger water.

After Mother Fang left, Fang Jingyuan poked her face out from under the blanket. She pouted and said in a low voice, "Who needs his concern?"

**