Wei Guozhi nodded. "Let Xiao Ran go. I'll go to the hospital with you."

Wei Ran nodded repeatedly. "Sister Xuelu, tell me quickly. I'll go there right away."

Tong Xuelu told him the Fang family's address. Wei Ran memorized it a few times, then went home and rode his bicycle quickly.

Twenty minutes later, the ambulance finally arrived. Tong Xuelu and the medical staff sent Fang Jingyuan to the hospital.

Xiang Peng was dragged to the hospital by Wei Guozhi.

Today was Fang Jingyuan's birthday. When Fang Jingyuan left in the morning, her mother told her to go home early because the family wanted to celebrate her birthday in the evening.

Who would have thought that within a few hours, she would be sent to the hospital with a bloody head?

The Fang family was shocked and worried. They took the money and tickets and rushed to the hospital.

Fang Jingyuan's forehead had a big cut that required seven or eight stitches. The doctor said that she had a slight concussion and had to stay in the hospital for two days.

As soon as the doctor finished speaking, the Fang family came over.

Fang Jingyuan's mother's eyes were red. She grabbed Tong Xuelu's hand and said, "Xuelu, how is Jingyuan? Is she okay? "

Tong Xuelu asked the doctor to explain to the Fang family.

When Fang Jingyuan's mother heard that her daughter had seven or eight stitches, she burst into tears. "That child has been scared of blood since she was young. She must have been scared to death after losing so much blood."

Fang Jingyuan's mother then asked the nurse to bring her to see her daughter.

Fang Jingyuan's father was worried about his daughter, but he was obviously calmer than Fang Jingyuan's mother. "Xuelu, tell me, how did Jingyuan fall?"

Tong Xuelu pointed at Xiang Peng who was standing in the corner and said, "Jingyuan slipped. Not only did he not catch her, but he also pushed her away. That's why Jingyuan fell to the ground."

Xiang Peng's face seemed to be drained of blood. Seeing Fang Jingyuan's father glaring at him, he was so scared that he stuttered, "Uncle Fang, listen to me ... I ..."

"Bang!"

Fang Jingyuan's father walked forward and punched Xiang Peng in the face.

Xiang Peng's face was smashed to the side, and blood flowed out of the corner of his mouth. Before Fang Jingyuan's father could punch him again, the Xiang family arrived.

"What are you doing? Why did you hit my son? "

Xiang Peng's mother rushed over and grabbed Fang Jingyuan's father's hand. She even used her body to shield her son.

Fang Jingyuan's father's eyes were red with anger. He glared at Xiang Peng and said, "Your son caused my daughter to fall and hurt her head. I'm already letting him off easy by not killing him!"

Xiang Peng's father ran over and saw his son's bruised face. He was so angry that his eyes turned red. "Let's talk nicely. My son has always been educated and reasonable. How could he do such a thing?"

Fang Jingyuan's father then turned around and asked his son, "Little Peng, what happened? Tell Dad."

Xiang Peng's mouth twitched and he sucked in a breath of cold air. "Dad, I didn't mean to push Jingyuan. She suddenly fell and I was shocked. I wanted to catch her, but I didn't expect her to fall to the ground."