He put me on the bed and I fell asleep the second I hit the fluffy mattress.

-

I woke up with a hangover of course, I looked around and saw a glass of water and some pills on my nightstand. I took the pills and swallowed them down with water, I went into the bathroom and realized someone had changed me into a big oversized t-shirt.

I took my clothes off and got into the shower. I showered for about 20 minutes before walking out of the shower and wrapping a towel around my hair and on around my body.

I went to my closet and got dressed in some sweatpants and Matteo's hoodie. I put my hair up in a ponytail before taking my phone and walking downstairs.

I went into the kitchen to see Cayden,Hayde,Elijah and dad. I muttered a small good morning and sat down on a barstool "good morning, farfalla(butterfly)" Elijah said "how are you feeling? heard you were pretty drunk last night?" Cayden said

Before I could answer Matteo walked in " is that my hoodie?" he said and pointed to me. I shook my head and said mine. "I don't know if you remember last night so well but you are grounded. until school starts again. only time you will go out of that room is if you need food and you can go out on saturday when we have dinner with the kingsleys.'' Dad said I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

I walked back up to my room and took my laptop out to do some school work and some work for my company.

-

It was around 6pm and I didn't leave my laptop only when I needed to go use the bathroom. I didn't eat any breakfast or lunch but I didn't feel like it. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw all my scars across my body.

I Am ugly as it is, I don't have to get fat too. I heard a knock on the door and put "my" hoodie on again before I said come in. Hayden opened the door and I raised an eyebrow, questioning why he was here "dinner" he muttered and I finally got to hear his voice.

He walked away before I could comment, I ran after him to the dinning room to see everyone there. "he just talked. '' I said and pointed at Hayden. Everyone only smiled and dad said "good, we want him to talk more" I sat down at my spot and the maids came out with lasagna.

everyone started to eat, I just sat there. Everyone started to talk with each other and had a good time. After 10 minutes I got bored and stood up to leave but ofc someone had to talk. "And where are you going?" Alexander asked "to my room" I answered in a border toon.

"But you haven't eaten anything," Luca said, looking concerned. Everyone was now quiet and looking at me. "I'm not hungry"

"But you haven't eaten the whole day, I have been home all day and in the kitchen and you haven't been there once" Elijah say

"Sit down and eat, principessa" Dad said pointing his knife at my seat. "No" I said, trying to calm myself down "No?" dad said sternly, raising an eyebrow at me. "No, I'm not hungry. '' I said back, starting to get irritated.

breath,just breath, in and out, bre-

I AM BREATHING, LINDA!

oki doki

I tried to leave but Matteo stepped in front of the door, I looked around becuse we have 3 doors out of here. One to the kitchen and one out in the hallway and the last one to the living room. but Luca stood in front of the door to the kitchen and Hayden stood in front of the door to the living room.

"Aurora, why wont you eat?" Elijah said in a soft tone, I just shook my head "Aurora" I felt a tear roll down my face. "Aurora, sit down and eat your food" Alexander said, I only shook my head again and started to walk back and forth in the room.

"Aurora,wh-" My father tried to say but I cut him of. "BECUSE OF THIS!" I screamed, throwing my hoodie onto the floor showing all my scars. they all just stared at me "BECAUSE I'M ALREADY UGLY, I don't have to get fat too" I said getting a sudden burst of anger.

I took the chair and swung it at the fall making it fall into small pieces.

"Aurora"

_______________________________

How do you like it so far? Should I change anything or is it like going too fast or something?

words: 1453

Edited

comment

vote

follow

Thanks for reading