𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚎

Lucrezia felt a strong, dark, familiar source of mana from a distance.

'Yami....'

Charla glared at the dark magic user with a sour look

"How exactly do you know this will work, Yami Sukehiro."

Yami stretched an arm out with a grin.

"Who said this would work? I'll be honest, I have no fucking clue if this can do anything, but I know she'll figure something out from there once I'm done with this mess."

"She? I advise you not to play games, human."

Yami scoffed in response.

"I can feel her mana from here. I don't know what's going on over there, but if I can feel her mana from this distance, then I'll let her know I'm here to back her up if things get worse from here on out."

Yami paused.

"...I mean, I do owe her a favor. The least I can do is help her as much as possible...."

"And, how do you believe she can even determine your next move? That girl you must speak of is right where our target is at. It's too much of a distance." The blonde elven woman asked of curiosity.

All Yami did is let out a lazy shrug.

"I know how she is."

Charla wrapped a bundle of vines on Yami's katana.

"Fine, then. Whatever the case is, don't you dare miss!"

Yami raised his weapon high above his head, letting out a great portion of magic to purposely signal the black haired princess.

Lucrezia stood up from the ground, allowing Daileula's head to drop softly on the ground.

She quickly assembled herself and looked around frantically as Yuno and Asta fought vigorously against the devil.

The demon who had killed so many lives, dodged all of Yuno's and Asta's threats effortlessly, while laughing like a maniac.

'My tears have no place or use in battle.'