𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙷𝚊𝚐𝚎

"I feel so much better already!!"

"Ehh?!!! Why are you shirtless too?!"

As Asta and Noelle's deafening voice rang throughout the sky, Mimosa smiled awkwardly while Nozel, Yuno, and Lucrezia stayed silent.

"I'm just checking my wounds!"

"W-Well, hurry up and put it back on! Are you dumb?!"

Zora and Lucrezia stood by each other (to her disappointment) staring at the now knocked out Lioness.

Zora looked down at the black haired girl. "She doesn't seem to be hurt, but she sure looks like she'll not awaken anytime soon."

Yuno stood as well by her side as he could notice irk marks all around her when Zora spoke.

"Let her sleep. It'll be beneficial for her and us. Given that we would have to tolerate her if she were to awoken." Nozel advised.

Lucrezia turned her head towards the light haired duo. "Save your screams and energy you two. We will arrive at the forsaken realm then the capital soon."

Zora listened to the firm yet calm sound of the girls voice as his brows furrowed.

"What? What is it?" Her voice soft yet somehow demanding.

He sighed contently at her attention towards him and pointed his finger to a village.

"Seems as though another place is getting attacked, your highness." His voice was at complete jest.

She glared at him and looked at front, only to be hit with a wave of anger and shock.

Asta and Yuno now turned their attention to the sight of the familiar village as Lucrezia turned her head to Nozel.

"Captain Nozel—"

"No. Lucrezia, the Royal Capital is most important. You are a Magic Knight. A Vice Captain no less, and a royal princess. What makes you believe you or anyone has the time to put up with peasants? You're royalty, do not forget that."

The girl clicked her tongue and was about to negotiate back, but Asta interrupted.

"My hometown in part of the Clover Kingdom, too! Sir, we need to go—!"

"If you insist on it, then you both will go. Lucrezia, you are essential to this battle. Stay here now."

Asta and Yuno had their mouths shaped as they glared at Nozel.

"Captain Nozel—"

"I shall not repeat myself twice. You will stay. Unless you truly beg to differ?"

"Hey! She also grew up here, so—!"

"Captain Nozel. With all due of respect, that is where I used to live. That's my home. I am loyal to the Clover Kingdom as a whole, but that place is where my happiness started after the corrupt events that occurred in my childhood. To answer your question, yes. I beg to differ. Which is why I am asking, you must allow me to help and aid my home." The girl breathed out harshly.

Nozel only stared at her from the side of his eye, only then did he look away.

".....Return back as soon as possible. No matter what. All three of you. The rest, you will stay and fight for our nation."

The three teenagers nodded their heads in agreement as they took off.

'You've grown well. Lady Asahari would be proud.... Thank you for taking care of Noelle when I wasn't able to, Lucrezia.'