𝙷𝚘𝚝 𝚂𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

Everyone stood shocked at the sight that beholden them. Everyone had a terrified look.
Mereoleona grinning widely, stood by her vice captains side.

"Alright fools, get your ass over these obstacles in order to enjoy the hot spring!"

Nobody moved

Lucrezia stood, a centimeter away from falling.

"Lucrezia you idiot! Move back so you do-!"

"Idiot? If anything you are the idiot here. I've done this many times before. It isn't new."

Mereoleona grinned, "Mind explaining?"

Lucrezia looked at everyone, standing besides the Vermillion woman, "This is Yultim Volcano. Its highly exposed mana makes it a difficult region to surpass. You must use your mana to skin yourself through the high mana areas. Since the lava underground erupts frequently, you must be careful of your surroundings."

Lucrezia skinned herself in her own mana, purple and black mana surrounding her whole body, and with that, she had gotten a head start.

"Tch. Damn that show off. You got her here to motivate us, right?" The dark magic user said, glaring at Mereoleona

"Was it obvious?"

"Of course. Since she is young, the people here around her age can be held as witnesses as the cocky ice princess represented her control of mana. Same goes for your squad, except, you probably told her to be here just to make fun of the older men here."

"Bingo."

"Damn. I gotta catch up with her ass." Yami went along with Lucrezia, catching up to her

Yuno followed quickly after as many struggled.

Lucrezia had made it to the top, being the first one there.

"AW DAMN IT! You got there before me. Damn I'm getting hella old."

"Yeah. You definitely are. Stupid."

"Bitch, try me emo girl."

"Why don't you go and jump off the cliff Yami. I'll catch you."

"Hell no. I don't trust your emo princess heartless ass."

"Hm. It's not like you would have the capacity of trust that can guarantee others. You are worst to trust then the leader from the eye of the midnight sun."

"Bruh. I hate you so much. Piss off princess steel heart."

"Mutual feelings, mutt"

Yuno stared at the two who argued childishly.

"Bitch-!"

"Good! You imbeciles are all here! Now, get your ass in there and strip!"

Everyone deadpanned. Like, what the fuck was that? I beg your biggest pardon?

"WHAT?!"

"EW BITCH, NO!"

Daileula and Dion screamed in shock.

"Are we really supposed to be doing this now?" Yuno whispered to Lucrezia

"Well... to be honest.... I have no idea what we should do with our lives anymore." Lucrezia whispered back. The two stared at the chaos beholding them and started to gossip about the dramas that were going on in their squads to waste time

Lucrezia said her goodbyes when she saw her time was up. She had to go to Mereoleona to assist her in whatever the hell the Vermillion woman was doing.

"Hey!! What makes you think I'll just let you go on just like that?! Don't ever talk to my Yuno again! You hear?! And what's with the dark look?! Huh?! You look like a witch-!"