𝙳𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝚟𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌

As Mereoleona and Lucrezia exited the palace, they were met with the Captain of the Black Bulls calling out to them from behind

"Hey. Ice princess." Yami called out

As the two crimson lion king women turned her head towards him, Yami cursed.

"Ah shit, your here."

"You bet your ugly ass I'm here. What the hell could someone like you want." Mereoleona responded, looking at him up and down with a judgemental look

"Okay first, my ass isn't ugly, and second, Imma need to borrow the Ice Princess for a sec." Yami boredly said, motioning a finger to the black haired beauty that stood by the Lionesses side.

"What makes you think I'm gonna allow that?"

Yami blew out a smoke from his cigarette, ''My squad members are in danger, alright? I need Ice princess over there to help if things turn for the worst."

Mereoleona stared annoyed, "Could you not have grabbed anyone else?"

"I mean...I could. But like, Zia is the only one who actually understands my humor. Even though she acts like a complete ass."

The said girl rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I guess I can go... I'll meet up with you later on, Captain Mereoleona."

Mereoleona looked at her giving her a look, "You sure?"

"No. If anything, I'm pretty sure he's just gonna pull a stupid joke or something-"

"Of courrrrse she's sure!" Yami dragged the girl with him into a spacial portal.

"Bye, Sisgoleon." Yami said with a bored tone

Before Mereoleona could even say a thing, Yami had left,

"Tch, that piece of shit."

As they entered the portal, Lucrezia was the first to make a move on their enemy as they arrived at their destination

Before Licht could hit Asta with his light magic, Lucrezia had used her crystal magic to reflect the light off of Asta.