𝙰 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

The two girls had came back from a patrol mission.

"Zia! Let's go hangout today!"

"Huh? Where would we even hangout?"

"While I was on a mission, I came across an area I think you'd might like. Since you always work so hard, I figured we could go there and have a day off."

Lucrezia stood up from her chair, and packed up all her things, setting the mountains of books in their original place.

"What are you even doing? What is this? Is this really how you spent your time? Studying poison flowers? That's so boring. Why the heck do you even do these stuff." She said, looking at the book she was reading.

"....Is it bad I find it cool. A little bit?

"....I-"

"...."

"Lucrezia, you have issues."

"Well, I know, but still."

The two exited the library and walked. "It'll be a two hour walk, but you like walks, so I think it's fine." Daileula said, changing the subject.

Lucrezia nodded her head and continued walking. The two girls held each others hand as they walked with comfortable silence. It has been some time since the two hangout together, so having a day off to themselves was needed.

"Where's that idiot? Is he trying to get himself laid by a girl again or something?" Lucrezia questioned.

"He's kinda sleeping right now. Whatever. Forget him. I wanted it to be just you and me anyways. We need to have some quality time with each other, you know!" Daileula said happily.

"So, what's this place you speak of? If it's something I hate, I will end you." Lucrezia said jokingly.

"As if you'd kill me, you love me too much to hurt me anyway." The glass magic user said sassily.

The black haired girl shook her head "Mhm. Sure. What does it look like?"

"It's a surprise! You'll find out soon. It's very pretty too, so don't worry your pretty head."

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

Daileula hugged her best friend happily, then taking her hand again. Their arms swung back and forth as they engaged in conversation. Hands intertwined. Like soul mates.

Hours past by and now the two girls faced upon the beautiful scenery. Lucrezia had a shocked look upon her face as she observed Daileula. Her face pure. Happy. Filled with joy.

How did she get such a pure soul to be her best friend?

"Do you like it?!" Daileula asked happily.

"Do I like it? Of course I do, idiot. I absolutely love it. You did good on this one, girl."

Daileula giggled and dragged her towards the beautiful waterfall. They both sat down on a rock, gazing upon the beauty of nature.

 They both sat down on a rock, gazing upon the beauty of nature