𝙳𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙲𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚢

"Ughhhhh. How far longer do we have to walk? I'm tired and my feet hurrrt."

"Can you relax? We are almost there anyways."

"Yeah Daileula shut the hell up and relax."

"Dion enough. You're gonna make the situation worse-"

"Would ya look at that? We are already here at the ceremony, so you can stop your ugly whiny ass complaining Daileula-"

"HEY SHUT U-"

"Oh? And who do we have here? I'm glad you three can make it to the ceremony."

All three of them look up to find the voice that had interrupted the troublesome siblings banter, only to see the well known magic emperor standing behold infront of them.

Lucrezia gave a respectful head nod as acknowledgment for his presence with a slight bow, Daileula had a shocked look upon her face to the point she couldn't move one bit and literally had her mouth wide open like a goddamn fish, and Dion quickly bowed to the floor anxiously.

"Ahahaha oh, uhm, there is no need of that, rest assured you three." The wizard king said having his hand up while smiling awkwardly, sweat drops forming on his head in complete awkwardness.

Dion stood up from his weird ass kneeling position."It's an honor to see you in person sir-"

"TRULY AN HONOR LORD JULIUS!"

"Good afternoon sir Julius, as they had said before, it is quite the honor to see you." Lucrezia said with a bow followed with a salute.

As Lucrezia looked up, she did not fail to notice the look on Julius eyes. It was as if they were looking at her sadly for a second, but soon Julius regained composure of himself.

"Y-Yes of course. I take it you three are entering the decoration ceremony as representative for the crimson lion kings? You may go now if you like. I apologize for wasting some of your time."

"That is just fine sir. No need for apologizing, but thank you for your acknowledgment." Dion said

As the group entered Daileula and her brother Dion began picking small little fights for god knows what the hell the reason was, Lucrezia felt a pair of eyes on the back of her head. She knew it was the one and only wizard king, but why? She never knew the answer. Ever since she first got to the capital to take the magic knight exam, the captains of the magic knights have acted odd towards her, even the wizard king has. They acted as if they knew her their whole life.

They asked questions as such,
"Do you remember me?"
"Do you not remember a thing here?"
"Where have you been?"
"It's been years since I've seen you."

Things like those remained inside her head all the time.

As the group walked, they walked inside the room where the ceremony is held, they opened the door and stood quietly by their captains side.

"Good you three made it in time." Fuegoleon said with a warm smile upon his face as he looked at the group he had assigned to be together when they first joined.

"Hey captain!" Daileula said cheerfully, waving her hand

"Hey Cap Fuegoleon." Dion said with a wave followed with charismatic smile

Fuegoleon nodded at the both of them, but looked at Lucrezia with a concerned look on his face. "Lucrezia? Is everything alright?"

Lucrezia looked at her captain, snapping out of her trance. "Hm? Oh, uh, yeah I'm fine. Just, was looking around."

"Yeah right, what the hell were you even staring at?" Daileula said as she follows Lucrezia's eyes to what she was staring at.

" 'GASP' Woah is that him?? That guy is the Yuno you were always talking about?? Dang he is kinda cute!" Daileula loudly whispered as she eyed the the said boy.

"I do not always talk about him Daileula." The beautiful purple eyed beauty said, rolling her eyes, "I only sometimes talk about him."

"Yeah whatever shut up. Is that loud garden gnome boy named Asta, just like you said?" Dion said pointing at the ash blonde shrimp with an odd look upon his face.

"Lucrezia, you know them?" Fuegoleon asked calmly.

"Yes sir, they are childhood friends of mine when I grew up at the said church I have spoken to you about."

Fuegoleon stared at Zia for a few hard seconds, then looked away nodding his head.

"Is there something wrong with that sir?"

"......No, it is nothing."

Lucrezia gave a warily look at him but brushed it off. As Lucrezia looked away, the wizard king walked in.

As everyone stayed in their place to receive their reward, Lucrezia couldn't help but notice Yuno staring at her as soon as the ceremony started. When Lucrezua looked back, she smiled at Yuno and gave him a small wave.

Yuno looked surprised for a second, but waved back at her while smiling softly at his childhood crush.

"Yuno? You know who she is?" Mimosa asked softly

"Yeah. She is someone I have always been close with." Yuno said still smiling softly at her.

"Let us start the ceremony!"

𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑬 | 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें