𝚈𝚞𝚗𝚘 𝚅𝚜 𝙻𝚞𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚣𝚒𝚊

Licht stood by Konami's side as they both glared at the two knights.

Klaus and Hammon had been standing, defeated the whole time. Both were out of breath from Yuno and Asta, and the elf girl had crystals binding around them dangerously.

Mimosa had a petrified look on her face as she stared at the royal princess.

'This can't be happening. Is Lucrezia really going to fight Asta and Yuno? With them together, they have a good chance of beating Zia, but the one who is standing next to her? This won't go so well!'

Asta and Yuno both stood next to each other, with weapon in hand as both elves released a large and strong flow of mana around the area.

Asta looked at them anxiously as their glared never faltered. 'Y-you can't be serious, their mana is incredible.'

Licht walked straight ahead whilst the girl stood behind, still glaring at Yuno.

Yuno's furrowed his brow at her intense and hard gaze as he felt self-guilt wash over his veins.

The best case scenario here, is that Yuno will have to fight Lucrezia, while Asta fights Licht.

Asta bowed his head as he felt his power struggle. 'Crap, my black form is fading. Please, just a bit longer!'

"Asta, be careful." Yuno mumbled. His eyes never wavered off the girl.

"Yeah, I know! Don't wo-"

The two widen their eyes as strand of long black hair can be seen in front of their eyes.

'This... goes way beyond fast... it's like, she had melted in the air. I couldn't even sense her ki!'

'Zia, how fast can she get? It was as if she was one with the nature of mana itself....I couldn't sense her mana even for a moment. She's too fast.'

The elven girl took the Anti-Magic Sword from Asta calmly as she raised it up high in the air. It flowed into a bright white color as she glared at them.

She swung the large sword, but widen eyes in rage as Yuno's spirit magic reflect the power she held. He stood with spirit magic in his hands as he struggled.

Although Yuno was able to deflect it, it only helped a small bit as Asta then defended the powerful swing.

The ash-blonde boy was thrown across the whole field as Yuno's shouted his name.

'Zia has magic, so how is she able to hold Anti-Magic? Even if it isn't her, how is this possible?'

Yuno looked at her painfully, not wanting to start any battle or even a small argument with her.

'This is not her. This isn't her, it's not.' Yuno repeated in his head. 'I need to give it my all. This is not her.'

Licht smirked as he saw the shorter boys reaction.

Licht then turned to Asta and came straight at him, splitting each others teams into partners to go one-on-one with another.

Asta dodged all of Licht attacks, still in pain by Konami's large blow.

Yuno and the elven woman stood facing each other.

"It has been a long, long while since I've used this sword. I mean, it is mine after all. It'll be fun putting it to great use on you." Konami said with a smirk.

She then charged at Yuno and made an attempt to stab, or even a slash on him, but failed.

"Lucrezia, please. Enough is enough." Yuno had a trace of mercy in his voice as they both clashed weapons.

𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑬 | 𝑩𝑳𝑨𝑪𝑲 𝑪𝑳𝑶𝑽𝑬𝑹On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara