𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚃𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗

(Slight comedy chapter/not real)

"H-huh? Where the heck are we?!"

"Asta, calm down!"

The four had transported themselves to a nearby woods thanks to the young girl's magic.

Lucrezia got up from her kneeling position and went straight up to Yuno, who was standing almost literally shirtless.

"Are you okay? How bad are your injuries? How bad is the pain? Do you want me to help you? How about I-"

Lucrezia stopped mid into her question when she felt Yuno ruffle her hair. She stared at him while he did the same.

Yuno had an adoring smile rested on his lips as he watched the moonlight in her eyes glistening.

"I'm fine. You need to stop worrying so much."

"Huh? But I hurt you! That's a big deal-"

"That wasn't you that hurt me. Stop blaming yourself so much because that doesn't really sound like you." Yuno's voice was a soft and gentle hush.

She furrowed her brows in response and gave him an odd look. She turned her head to Mimosa and Asta, who were bawling on the ground.

"Asta! Please, calm down!"

"Why are we here?! Ouch!! It hurts everywhere damn it!"

Yuno's hand remained on Lucrezia's head as he turned her around gently and faced her.

"How did you manage to take us here? Is it a new spell?"

The girl smiled at the thought of the new spell she finally was able to test out.

"Yeah, though it only allows me to switch places to areas near by. This forest is close, so I made it possible."

Yuno nodded his head, but smiled.

"That's a useful spell for us. You did a good job. I'm proud of you." Yuno affirmed.

This made her smile big as she just glanced at him, yet looked away. "Thanks."

"Excuse me?! Did you forget I'm here?! Yuno, quit touching her!"

The two teenagers snapped out of their trance and looked up, only to be faced with the one and only.... Wind Spirit.

"Eh? Yuno! Y-you... W-W-Why are you... you're almost shirtless?! What happened?! Ah, I think I'll faint!"

Yuno immediately looked at Lucrezia and smirked.
"Yeah, tell her what happened."

Lucrezia's eyes twitched as she pinched the bridge of her nose.

"It's not that simple, alright? I just kinda... did this.. and some of that— on accident of course!" She objected, holding her hands up in defense.

"H-H-Huh?! What on earth did you do to my Yuno?! How dare you hurt him!"

"Listen! I didn't mean to! I just accidentally—"

All five of them heard rustling from the bushes as they looked up to find a familiar crimson haired man.

"Hey, head this way. Captain of The Silver Eagles is here."

Lucrezia's eyes glared at him as she remember their last encounter at the Royal Knights Exam

All of them walked through the forest as Yuno grabbed the girls hand to help her guide their way through.

"Owww!! It hurts everywhere!!"

"God, how loud can you actually be?" Yuno criticized.

"Asta shut up. My ears hurt right now man." Lucrezia's eyes rolled.