𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

"Hey, you failed abortion, I'm going to visit mom. Wanna come?"

Daileula rolled her eyes at her brother. Normally, she'd be with Lucrezia, but unfortunately, Lucrezia is on the battlefield. Not in the base, not in her room, not in the library. Not even taking a shit grandma walk.

"Sure, but if she speaks outta line I'm smacking her." The brown haired girl grumbled.

Dion grimaced at her "You can't smack your own mother, stupid. Did you learn that from Zia?"

"..."

"That's a yes, huh?"

".... I will never tell you."

Dion chuckled and smacked his little sisters head lovingly, but soon halted when his little sister stop in her tracks.

"Hold on, I'm gonna leave Zia a note for her."

The man looked at her oddly. Why the hell would she need to do that?

"Uhhhhh, why?" Dion replied, dragging his question out.

"Because! By the time Lucrezia gets back, you and me are going to be gone! I want her to know where we are and besides, if she is coming home, I want her to come back with a loving note." Daileula nagged.

"Okay, Okay! I get it! No need to be so much about it." Dion put his hands up in defense.

The girl simply huffed and tore a piece of paper from her notebook and snatched a pen.

Dion stared at his sister with a chastised look on his face as he waited impatiently for her.

"Holy crap, are you done? Why are you taking so long?"

Daileula looked up at him slowly, a delusive smile on her face.

"Dion, it has only been 30 seconds. Now, shut the fuck up, or I will do it for you, and we don't want that, right?"

"I hate you."

"Love you too big bro." Daileula responded sarcastically.

"Please never call me that again."

"Andddddd, done!" Daileula happily smiled at her note and put the note in an envelope, still beaming brightly.

Dion shook his head tiredly, "Alright, let's go you ball of sunshine, pain in the ass."

Daileula stuck her tongue out, "Bleh! Screw you fuckwad!"

"Yeah, yeah. Eat shit and die."

Lucrezia scanned through the halls, her Royal Knights uniform dragging along with her as she held katana in hand, Grimoire placed on her hip

"Hey, you! You're a magic knight, right?! This is off premises! What the hell do you think you are doing, bitch?!"