𝙰 𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛

"We've been waiting for you, Captain of the black bulls, Yami Sukehiro, and Asta

"We've been waiting for you, Captain of the black bulls, Yami Sukehiro, and Asta."

Asta looked up at the man in front of them "Um... who are you?"

"I guess this is the first time we've really spoke to one another. I'm-"

"Mushroom head."

"Yes, Mushroom head-Hey! Please don't be so rude!"

The man took a deep breath, "My name is Marx, the wizard kings advisor." Marx said, putting a hand to his chest.

"The wizard kings?! You're awesome, mushroom head!"

"Well, it is a lot of work. But, please do remember my name is Marx, not mushroom head." Marx said looking to his side

"So, where's the conference going to be held." The captain interrupted

"Please follow me." Marx said, leading them to their destination.

" Marx said, leading them to their destination

"I'm sorry for making you three stay behind. It's sad... being betrayed by comrades who fought alongside me. I sprinted at full speed to get where I am. But in the end, I've made many mistakes." Julius said sadly.

Yami looked to his right, "By the way, why are you here?"

Lucrezia looked at the man, "Idiot, I was called here way before the both of you." She said looking at Yami and Asta.

"That wasn't the answer I was even looking for, kid." Yami said glaring at the girl.

"Well go find it."

As the two bickered, the wizard king looked back at the two, smiling, yet could not suppress the sad look he displayed.

"Oh shut up! And Julius, if what you just said was the reason why you had us stay behind, you picked the wrong guys!"

"Us? Who is us?" Lucrezia looked up and down at him judgmentally.

"I meant me and the runt, idiot!"

"Well then, be more specific."