𝙶𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎

As the magic knights go to their designated position Lucrezia looked around the area assessing the situation while Daileula and Dion dealt with the zombie like enemies.

A little girl was against a wall, cowering in fear as one of the opposing side enemies questioned her.

"Little girl... do you like the clover kingdom?" He asked

"I-I love it! PLEASE STOP"

He smirked at the girl, "Well I hate it!" As he began taunting the small girl, Asta came in time.

"I'L PROTECT THEM FROM YOU THEN!"

As Asta and the unknown enemy began fighting, Fuegoleon interrupted the battle with a spell from his Grimoire. As Fuegoleon stepped forward, Asta gazed upon him.

"This is Lucrezia's captain....Captain Fuegoleon..." Asta thought with admiration in his face. "Damn it... I couldn't even defeat that guy on my own."

Fuegoleon put a reassuring hand on Asta's shoulder. "I apologize for horning in on your fight. But I thought it would be a shame to let a man like you die here. I must ask you to forgive me." Lucrezia's Captain said

"Asta was it? Lucrezia has told me many things about you when she joined the magic knights. I must say, you are exactly how she described. A brave and determined mage indeed." Fuegoleon said with a charming smile

Asta looked at him confused, "What? She actually said all that? She didn't say I'm an idiot or anything?"

Fuegoleon chuckled, "Yes, she did say all that. Although she praised you, she did call you somewhat a knuckleheaded loser....You mentioned on becoming the wizard king, right? I guess that makes you my rival as well."

Asta stared , shocked. He wasn't surprised that Lucrezia had said all that, but was surprised when he heard the word 'rival'

"So you're gonna fight me too? Finally someone worth my time.....Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings, Fuegoleon Vermillion!"

Fuegoleon stared at the man in front of him, "Who are you?"

"Ha! you don't remember me huh. I was a former knight here at the Clover Kingdom. I wasn't important enough for you people to bother."

Fuegoleon suddenly remembered who he was, "I see... so you are from before. What is your name?"

"Tch, It's Rades!" He responded
"Ah that's right. I believe you joined the purple orcas."
"They kicked me out!"
"Kicked?"
"They thought I was useless. Tch this goddamn kingdom is stupid. And I thought magic was everything in this world. BUT NOW I'M GONNA DESTROY ALL OF YOU!"