𝙰𝚜𝚝𝚊 𝙸𝚜 𝙰 𝙳𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚘 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗

As soon as Asta jumped on the table, Lucrezia regretted telling her captain and her friends that she knew Asta. Yes, she was glad he stood up for what's right, but I mean come on, WHY THE TABLE.

As Asta gave his inspirational speech, Lucrezia was dying in the inside from embarrassment and frustration. She literally looked at Asta as if he had grown two ugly ass heads. She had a hard time choosing whether she would enjoy smacking the shit out of him when he is done, or whether she should kill him. Both would be good in her favor anyway. Zia faced her captain with a serious look on her face. She tried to attempt a lie even though Fuegoleon already knew.

"Captain... I apologize. But, I have lied to you. I have never met Asta ever in my entire existence of living. I-I didn't even know he existed. The boy that could potentially be smaller than a garden gnome that is currently on the goddamn dinner table is someone I don't even know." Lucrezia said dramatically, obviously lying, eyes literally full of lies that doesn't even take an idiot to figure out.

Daileula wheezed.

Dion laughed almost loudly

Leopold snickered

Fuegoleons face looked like he was constipated  from the holding in his laugh as Lucrezia spoke.

"Lucrezia," Fuegoleon chuckled "enough with the lies, please. Don't be so dramatic, and besides, we have a very important matter beholding upon us at the moment."

The said girl rolled her eyes and faced her dumbass of a friend. But when she looked back, sand man had his dirty sand all over Asta, but Asta removed it with his sword.

"LISTEN UP BASTARDS! IM GOING TO PILE UP MERIT, AND BECOME THE WIZARD KING AND SHUT YOU ALL UP!"

Everyone was quite shocked in there own way. Yuno looked proud, Klaus looked like he was about to murder a bitch, Noelle was shocked, and Mimosa looked like she was about to risk it all right then and there.

Lucrezia had a mixture of Klaus, Noelles, and Yuno's reaction. She looked like she was wanted to murder Asta in his sleep, was shocked at his boldness, but glad he stood up for himself.

"Damn Zia, your little friend there is quite the bold one eh? I like him and his attitude. To be honest, he doesn't seem bad." Dion said looking at his bestie with a playful look.

"Screw off you gay freak."
"I am NOT gay, Zia."
"Sureeee."
"Bitch."
"Mhm."
"Die."
"I'm working on it."

A bunch of ugly royals started to throw random attacks at Asta, but was suddenly stopped when, ASTA MADE ONE OF THE BITCHES KNEEL LMFAOOO.

So then Solid, gas, liquid whatever his name is tried to be stupid but then, his hot ass brother came in.

Overwhelming mana surged throughout the room, "Solid, don't be so quick to use your magic on a mere peasant." "B-But" "Silence. Do you plan on bringing shame upon the Silva family?"

'This chill in the air. So this is the mana of a captain...'

"A peasant who tried to defy royalty foolishly...How shall I punish you?" Nozel said, now facing Asta ( he can punish me anytime)

Asta stood shocked. Nozel's mere presence was enough to scare many people. Nozel raised his hand readying to probably kill asta when,

"Captain..." Lucrezia said demandingly, wanting to do something, but knew damn well if she did, she'd be dead.

Fuegoleon looked at her, then stepped forward.

"I believe that's enough."
"You're getting so worked up over a little boy. You should be ashamed of yourself, Silvas."

Asta looked over, only to see the man that has been standing by his childhood friends side, step forward to intervene. Leopold started to laugh as soon as Asta looks over.

"HAHAHA! It's just as Mimosa said! You're quite amusing!" "....Huh?..."

"Alright, rejoice! I, Leopold Vermillion, declare you as my rival! AHAHAHA!"

Daileula stuffed her face with cake

Dion was questioning life with a 'wtf' face

Lucrezia had a 'bruh' look on her face

"What was your name? Casta? Ratsta? Fatsta?"

"PFFFFTT-" Dion spat his water out when he heard Leo call Asta 'fatsta'.

Zia looked down at the floor, her shoulders vibrate when she heard Leo and couldn't stop silently laughing even after Leopold talked with Asta.

Daileula literally had her ass on the floor as she tried gasping for air while choking on cake.

Fuegoleon looked like a concerned father, watching Lucrezia, Daileula, and Dion, confused as to why they look so mentally unstable.

"Leopold, it's Asta. He's Asta." Mimosa said looking over at the crimson lion kings group also somewhat concerned.

"Asta, eh? That's a great name, my rival!" Leo said, patting Asta on the shoulder.

"R-Rival?!"

"Come, now! rejoice!" Leo said still patting on his shoulder.

"Rejoice."
"....Y-Yay.."

"Vermillion..." Yuno said questioningly 

" Leopold and I are cousins. My father's older brother is Fuegoleon and Leopolds father. Also, my mothers older sister is Noelles mother."

"Too many royals." Yuno said not even understanding a damn thing what Mimosa just said.

"Um....thanks, but my rivals actually Yuno, who is standing over there."

"HAHAHAH NO WORRIES! One can never have too many rivals! Hey, Asta! You have a nice body too! You really are qualified to be my rival!"

"That's a little gay..."

"You wanna talk about gay, gay freak?"
"You wanna talk about gay, bitchless gay and away?"

"I hate all of you" Dion said giving his sister and Lucrezia the no no finger.

"....Is Leo gay captain?"

"........Now why on earth would you ask me that Daileula?"

"Daileula, What?"

Daileula shrugged

"COME AT ME ASTA!"
"IS THIS REALLY THE TIME?!"
"COME!"
"WHAT?!"

"Asta is truly amazing!" Mimosa said admiring him.

"A royal acknowledging a peasant as his rivial?" Nozel said, thinking about how crazily the Vermillion family is about the situation

"Lord Julius allowed the boy to be here. Can't you give him some credit?"

"I never thought I would hear such utter nonsense from a royals mouth. It appears the Vermillion family has gone soft hearted. How disgraceful."

"What?"

"How am I, an eagle that soars the sky, supposed to give credit to an insect that crawls on the ground."

Intense mana began to build through the room, strong, tremendous power form a shape of both an eagle and lion.

Lucrezia stared, admiring the intense mana showcasing her, something about the power, the mana, and shape made her admire her captain even more. To think that this isn't even his full potential inspires her.

Suddenly....

" EMERGENCY! THE CAPITAL IS UNDER ATTACK!"

A/n: yeahhh so I forgot to tell y'all that the there is a lot of cussing....so oops? Let me know if you are fine with it or would you like me to reduce it a bit. Also tell me if y'all want more of our dynamic squad with other funny moments. But Yeahhhhhh I mean that's pretty much it for this chapter so I'll see y'all in the next! BYEEEEEE😘