𝙴𝚕𝚏'𝚜 𝚅𝚜. 𝙷𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜

At Clover Kingdom.....

"Captain!"
"Captain Fuegoleon?!"
"Elder brother?!"

Daileula, Dion, and Leopold stare at their captain in shock. Fuegoleon walked towards the three as he gave them a warm smile.

"You three, I'm glad you are doing okay. Leo, you've fought well. I shall handle this."

The former Vice Captain widen his eyes as he looked at the large creature that stood in Fuegoleons arm.

"Salamander..."

Fuegoleon glared at his former Vice Captain while keeping his eye on Leo. "As the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings, and as your older brother, I will never lose...again!"

Fuegoleon stared at Randall as he engulfed hi dark with flames.

"I will be using this power to its full extent, my spirit friend."

He then looked at his younger brother. "I apologize Leo."

"No! Don't apologize! I'm glad you are awake older brother!"

Fuegoleon turned his head to his squad. "You all have fought well, too. Despite my sleep, I was able to feel your fiery mana."

Fuegoleon looked around as he examined the base.

He turned his head to the two siblings. "Dion, Daileula. Where is Lucrezia?"

Dion smirked while Daileula had a grin.

"She went out with a group of strong knights just to avenge you. After she heard you were in a coma, she has gotten significantly strong just to avenge you. Also, she is your new Vice Captain. He retired as soon as he realized Lucrezia is stronger than him." Dion said, looking at Randall.

The elf who possessed Randall glared at the 19 year old boy. "No human is stronger than me, brat."

Daileula stuck her tongue out, "Hah! You wish!"

Fuegoleon took a moment to process the info he was given, but he had a smile once he understood.

'Vice Captain, huh? I see, she as well has gotten stronger, too.'

"Good, I'm glad to here that." Fuegoleon laughed.

"Ugh, my head hurts so badly

"Ugh, my head hurts so badly."

Konami roamed the halls as she split up with Rhya. It took exactly 30 min to convince him to let her roam around alone.

"Tch, crap face. I'm not a kid, yet he treats me as one."