𝚁𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚃𝚘 𝙲𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕

Lucrezia and Asta stood anxiously as they felt the harsh air blow at their faces.

Yuno stood in front of them with a slight panicked look.

The three of them plus the mage that attacked their village stood on the wind shaped eagle that Yuno made with magic.

"Yuno, Asta. It's best if we split up from here on out. I can feel the elven magic in different places get stronger."

She quickly took out her Grimoire and made a transportation out of her crystal magic.

Crystal Magic: Viatorem Dragon

A large amethyst crystal dragon formed itself right in front of her as she stepped on its large back.

"I'll see you both at the capital. Don't be stupid while I'm gone, understand?" She yelled out with a smile.

"You got it, big sis!"
"We know. But please be careful."

"I will. Don't worry."

She then sped up quickly, leaving them behind.

"What the hell is the meaning of this, Vaude?"

The man who knelt down under the kings gaze he felt adrenaline flowing into him.

"Your Majesty, unfortunately my son has been possessed of some kind! I truly—!"

"Nonsense! Why are you all so useless!"

A mage and suddenly barged in.

"Your Majesty! I have terrible news regarding to the knights—"

Augustus stood up and had a disgusting face.

"Silence! I'm sure the knights have gathered by now! They can do whatever the hell they want until I get over there!"

"Y-Your Majesty!"

Suddenly, a huge bang rang through the walls as the throne room was destroyed into pieces.

The Vice Captain of the Golden Dawn stood with a smug look as he glared at his parents.

"Oh? That's the current king? How seedy can one be?" (I could not agree more Langris)

"Seedy?! How dare you call me seedy! So your son is a traitorous rebel too?!"

"Your Majesty, this must be a mistake!" The man said nervously.

Langris glared at them as he heard a slight this from the ground. H relooked to the side to see a woman with purple hair with a frail body.

Langris smirked as she plead for mercy, but widen his eyes when he saw her gone soon after.

He stared at a familiar black haired girl as the purple haired woman sat in her arms.

"Are you alright, ma'am?"

"P-Princess—?"

She was set down immediately as Lucrezia looked to the side. She saw Finral running her way and took Finnes in his arms.