𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝙾𝚏 𝙸𝚝 𝙰𝚕𝚕

As Asta woke up, he looked around for any clue that would give off where he was at

As Asta woke up, he looked around for any clue that would give off where he was at. 'Where am I?.....damn it! This is bad.' Sally looked up to see Asta being fully awake from his slumber.

"Oh? So your awake! You should help me convince them to let me study you and your Grimoire! I want to do experiments and dissect every inch of your body!!"

Asta stared at her awkwardly, not know what the hell he should do.

As the eye of the midnight sun began entering their hideout, one of them spoke loudly. "Hey, we should've killed that girl too."

"You idiot, we were supposed to bring her to Lord Licht!"

"Yeah, but I kinda like her! She was really pretty and had strong mana too! I could've dissected her too you know...." Sally said disappointed

"Enough. We can just retrieve her afterwards, but for now, we need to focus on the peasant brat that we have." The man with spacial magic said tiredly

As they continued to walk, they were faced with a man they never knew they would come across. Someone they knew, they wouldn't stand a chance against with no matter the number of help they got.

"Hi there. I've been waiting for you."

"W-Wha-!"
"Oohh!"
"H-He is... The wizard king, Julius Novachrono!"

Julius stood in front of them with a smile on his face, although he smiled, it took everything in Julius to not kill all of them right then and there. After he heard about them wanting to kill his daughter, anger filled with in him.

"So, how was the royal capital? I overheard you wanted to take and kill my daughter...You know, hurting my daughter is a grave mistake that should not be let a slide." Julius said, a fake friendly smile upon his face, readying to take and kill them

"Kill him!"

Before they could react, Julius had already killed two of the white cloaked mages, not a sign of regret on his face.

The white cloaked mages stood shocked, frozen in their places.

"I-Impossible-?"

"I killed them." Julius said with a smirk on his face, "It would've been too difficult with your numbers...restraining all of you, I mean."

The numbered mages tried to attack, only to fail miserably

"You all hurt my daughter, right? You didn't actually think you would get away without being ready to die yourselves, did you?"

"You all are quite skilled in your own way, how about one of you, surrenders and the other dies. It'll be first come, first served. What do you think?"

"Don't underestimate us!" As they began throwing attacks at him, the wizard king had dodged every single one of the spells.