𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍

"LUCREZIA YOU BEAUTIFUL GIRL-!"

"BRO DAILEULA CALM THE FUCK DOWN."

Lucrezia looked up from her book so she can face her two dear squad mates that she has been working with for a year now with an annoyed look upon her face as she massaged her temple with her index and middle finger. "For Christ sake what do you two want?"

"Can you kindly tell my dumb brother here to stop eating my cookies?" Daileula explained.

"Daileula shut the fuck up I'll just buy you new ones."Dion said with a sassy attitude as he looked at his sister.

"NO YOU WON'T-"

"Enough you two. Stop arguing about whatever you are saying because frankly, I couldn't care less." The beautiful black haired girl said as she closed her book, standing up from her seat. "Come on. Let's go we have to go to the decorations ceremony soon."

"Oh! I forgot about that. Hey, you think we might see your little crush there? You told me he turned 15 this year right? I wanna see how pretty he looks-"

"Daileula enough. We're done with this conversation okay? Let's just go-"

"His name is Yuno right?" Lucrezia looked to her left to see her fellow squad mate, Dion smirking mischievously at her.

Lucrezia knew right away what he was thinking right then and there.
"Dion whatever the hell you are thinking better not happen when we get to the decoration ceremony you hear me, you no girl freak? And besides, I don't even know if him or Asta will be there." She said rolling her eyes in pure annoyance.

Dion looked at her as if her whole presence is offending him.

"HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT I HAVE BITCHES ZIA, YOU ASSHOLE??"

Daileula threw her head back in a fit of laughter.

"All of you are fucking annoying. Please respectfully go die off a cliff or even better, get stuck in a box and relive your damn life as a salad." Dion said annoyed, walking alongside his sister and lucrezia.

"Hm. Sure. Whatever helps prevent you from getting dumped by girls."

"Fuck off disrespectfully."

"....But how will that help you get a girlfriend?"

"LUCREZIA I SWEAR TO GOD-!"