forty four

________________________________
formulaonegossip:

liked by 38,993,632 peopleFormulaonegossip: Quinn Carter seen the day after the horrifying Formula one sprint race crash, glad to see her out of the hospital and looking well! Unfortunately however the team have shared that she won't be racing on ...

Formulaonegossip: Quinn Carter seen the day after the horrifying Formula one sprint race crash, glad to see her out of the hospital and looking well! Unfortunately however the team have shared that she won't be racing on Sunday 🥺

comments:

user_name44: Charles getting mad at George was everything to me, everything.

username873: her car flipped over man

12random: George Russell deserves a penalty for that chaos they can't blame it on weather
_____________________________

"No maman, they didn't do surgery." I assured her over the phone, my parents had watched the sprint race and were both extremely concerned, "Do you need anything?" My maman asked, they were debating flying out to see me.

"No, no it's all good," I heard her sigh "I promise maman, I'm in good hands, honestly I feel okay."

My mother was quick to argue back, "If you were okay they would let you race tomorrow." That was a fair point.

George had completely flipped my car over and straight into a barrier, thankfully due to new safety measures that were introduced at the start of the season I didn't get too badly injured.

"I want to race maman." I told her, turning the phone call to FaceTime as she wanted to see that I was okay for herself, "Christian just wants to be sure I'm okay."

My mums eyes scanned over the screen as she held the phone up close to her face, "Cherie, please just rest now okay? You've been stressed and you need to relax."

Charles spoke in the background, "Exactly what I've been saying." He was listening in on the conversation.

"Ah Charles," My maman smiled upon hearing his voice "Watch her for us please, she doesn't listen to me."

Charles wandered closer and grabbed my phone for himself to talk to her "She doesn't listen to me either, but I'll try my best maman." It always made me smile when he called my mother ,maman, it was so sweet.

"Should've knocked the guy out!" My dad added, we could hear his voice in the back of my mothers FaceTime.

After the crash, when I was initially unconscious, Charles was angry and as soon as the red flag went out to stop the race he went straight over to George and began yelling at him that he was an idiot, and many other profanities I wouldn't even say, there was pushing and shoving until they got split up by Toto.

"I would've, I was seriously planning on it," Charles told them, "I will just have to beat him this weekend."

The other day I was talking to my dad on the phone and I asked him 'guess who's winning all the races?' And he dead serious asks 'Charles?' And I've never hung up the phone so quickly.